Monday, November 29, 2010

Pictures

I don't go into taking pictures thinking they are going to turn out well. I just hope I'll get one good one. And I usually get a TON of crazy ones instead.

(click each photo for a larger view)


Someone's always crying or...

not sitting right...


Poor Noah blends in...
but at least they make me laugh...sometimes...

and that's why I show you the bad ones...cuz I think maybe you'll laugh too...







...My clown boy...




...kissing the tree....they can't leave it alone long enough to take a picture...



...Isaiah: Let's wrestle now...
(Look at Emma's squished face)

...and the wrestling commences...


...another thing that happens...
Small children touch my camera when I'm not looking and leave finger prints
so the nice shots have smears....
and I forget to check it...
*sigh*


...these are not too bad if you can ignore the smears...






...there's ALWAYS one who won't smile... Period. The End...

This one was cute (That's Brandon's suit by the way.)



...brothers...


What was I thinking...these clothes don't really match after all...


...but at least you can see Noah's eyes here...


*In the end, I laugh at their silly faces and I remember that one day, that's what I'll want to remember anyway. Not just the smiles but also the silliness and the playfulness and how they acted when the camera came out. So it's okay if I don't really get what I'm looking for. At least I got "natural".*

1 comment:

lady6202 said...

Becky,

All of the pictures are adorable, thank you for taking them.
When you guys were here in July, I thought that Isaiah looked like your Dad; but seeing him in that suit, he looks just like Brandon.
The girls dresses are adorable, and the suit that I bought Noah is sooo cute on him.
When he gets big enough, make sure that you take pictures of him in his tux and shoes.


Love to you ALL,
Mom :)