Maybe there are some good ones here...maybe.
Smiley Joy, Emma!
Abby and Isaiah are looking at "baby Jesus"...Emma's not and Baby Jesus doesn't even show up...
Isaiah: "Look, there's a bunch of stinky shepherds coming up the path to our cave."
Emma: (believe it or not she does not have gummi bears...I did this shoot without food!) "Woah! Stinky shepherds."
Emma has a cute profile... she's such a ham...the only one smiling most of the time in these pictures.
and the dog...because Isaiah wouldn't stop poking the binky into Noah's mouth and trying to steal his blanket and all that...
Emma: Look, a star ontop of the stable...haha
Perspective here makes Emma HUGE and Isaiah TINY
If I was better with photo shop, I'd probably take the best poses from each kid and compose a better image...maybe add effects and all that to make it super cool and then I'd send it around for Christmas...but I'm not super with photoshop. So consider this your Christmas picture. hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment