"Oh dear! Mom's taking pictures again."
I put him in this basket to get some work done and the result was so cute I had to take pictures.
This is why I'm not a professional photographer.
(I bribe them with gummi bears...see the one Emma has?)
(our "sessions" usually end up with someone taking off clothes or something. See Isaiah taking off his shoe...eventually the sock will follow.)
Abby tells Daddy as he walks through, "We're playing pictures."
Proudly joining the Harris Play Room...Noah Steven Douglas
I can't crop any of these on this computer. My Photoshop is on the one that's not hooked up...
Sometimes I can get them to look the right way by saying everyone hug or kiss so-and-so...
Isaiah is thinking--"Gimme another gummy."
Pretty much the only picture without a binky. He was sleepy.
Brothers
Cute smile. Too bad I turned on a movie for the girls and he couldn't take his eyes off of it. Actually, I had planned just to get a few alone shots of Noah and then when Isaiah joined him, I just went with it. But Isaiah isn't looking at me. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment