Laid him down on top of my computer cord. Oops!
Soooo relaxed....
I curled the girls' hair.
of course, Emma was brushing her hair with Daddy's toothbrush while I was doing Abby's hair and after I had already done her hair, but who's keeping track of things like that?
"Who me?"
"Hahaha! You're crazy, mom!" (She actually says that)
Abby's curls. She asked me for "tangles"... I was like, "I don't think you want tangles." Then I realized what she was asking for. I was like "curls"...
He wouldn't stand still for a picture. Too busy coloring and wanting what I was eating.
I love this one even though the flash didn't fire this time.
I can't see my own profile without the aid of several mirrors, but I *think* it looks a little like this.
She wanted to show off the side curls so I had to take several pictures for her.
See, in the mean time, he's messing with the computer... but not sitting still. He's a nerd. ;)
See how lovely the bottom of my tree is? It's constantly being rearranged.
...and balls without hangers...no problem. Abby and Emma have the solution...
(In case you can't tell, the tree branch is shoved inside the ball)
The kids made decorations for Christmas. Since you can't read who drew which picture, Isaiah is top Left, Abby is top right, and Emma is bottom Right.
We had a really hot day here. It got up to 82 in my house with no air/heat on...just from the sun. So I opened the door to cool it off and the kids went out to play. They made a train.
My prince charming!
whining and fussing with me. Not happy at all. Noting I could do for him. I passed him off to Brandon and he was out like a light in seconds...literally, seconds...
our yard nativity
the kids checking out the nativity
Is it still a nativity if it only has Jesus and animals?
We don't run it all the time. Emma woke up and found it collapsed and she was in tears about "my Baby Jesus is broken! Mom, my baby Jesus is broken! Fix it!"
just because
Chessa...or Mr. Tickles. Take your pick. We probably have more than 2 but there are only 2 names. This one is blind on the eye that is not facing the camera. Kinda creepy looking.
I made these. Joseph is a little messed up.
Isaiah is hanging Joseph up for me. I think they lasted on the tree all of one day. Now they are gone. I don't know where. In someone's bed or something, probably.
1 comment:
We love yours and your sisters' blogs/photos! Keep up the great work! We also think the girls'curls are adorable! Emma's getting lots of hair now! If you go to Georgia, let us know when and maybe we can meet up with you some time... Or come to Tampa... Love, aunt Janet
Post a Comment