Sunday, November 7, 2010

Moving moving moving

Because she's cute




Waiting for cake.




Making wishes, blowing candles...




My most precious treasures






tired out from a long week of moving





Loving his new backyard...can I go out now?




pretty content...a little gassy





We were really blessed. One of our friends helped us move and brought her children for ours to play with. We had seven children ages almost 6, almost 5, almost 4, 2, 2, 1 and 1 month hanging around while we moved. But it was fun and she was the BIGGEST help ever!



Watching a borrowed car DVD player in a closet because there is just no place to go and be out from under foot.



Sleeping...what else?




two peas in a pod




again






he LOVES his new room





eating ice cream....




and again...





crazy hair






I can't get this to work! I don't want to smile. just fix it. Please!




I was changing sheets. he was lying on the dirty ones and sort of rolled off on to the floor. This is right after I tossed the dirty sheets away but had not grabbed him yet. Yes, I think he's searching the floor for something to suck on.




crazy hair, cheesy boy. :)





No comments: