Monday, November 8, 2010

A peek inside my castle

***







(I LOVE sunlight!)




The girls like to dance in the sunlight...hence I labeled the source of music.




See the tiny throne where the littlest member of the family stays quietly while I unpack and organize. He has three main "thrones" throughout the house.



Don't you DARE wake him... ;)





One of the best pictures ever...






The dishes fairy has an excuse for the piled up dishes. The dishwasher wasn't hooked up and the kitchen water was turned off.


The girls are so happy about "her"








I have the world's best husband!!!






The royal library where the kids' school books reside.
Ice cream...because you can't live without it!
Flannel Graph board...Brandon's going to build a shelf for it one day.



The laundry fairy does not have an excuse for that clean laundry. She just up and quit. :P




We are LOVING this playroom!!!!





haha!!!!






Emma told me turtles live in the window well. (At the time, I see no turtles but there are a few Black Widows)











This hornets' nest was nearly the size of a basketball. It was huge!!!! Don't worry. There were none in it though. Brandon smashed it to pieces just in case they every think of returning.









before...



after...







One of the days when we were moving in, the kids were playing in the backyard and the doors were all open so that boxes and stuff could be carried in. I was standing in the kitchen, with my back to the backyard when I saw this little tow-headed boy toddling across the front street. My heart leaped into my chest and I freaked out in the few seconds it took for my brain and eyes to catch up to what my heart was seeing. It was just Isaiah's reflection from the back yard in the front window. Anyway, I took a picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Becky, what a lovely photo collage!!! Your have such a wonderful imagination!!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the tour. Love the commentary and the great pic of "the child in the front yard". What a wonderful royal garden. Want plants that come up every year on their own? Come to me in the spring. I can give you many.