Thursday, November 18, 2010

Orange

Remember when I did this and this with yellow? This time I'm doing it with orange.






"I'm too little for this swing, can you tell?"



One, two, three, four!



My smiley joy!



I can't believe how big she looks here!


He can swing the big swings by himself even though his sisters think they can't do them by themselves. Of course, he can't get down and they will walk off and leave him all the time too, but hey...he likes to swing so he's not complaining.


He's giving you the craaaaaaazy eye. If you see this face, you'd better back off. Spit up is about to follow.



I like how they are both kind of smiling in this one.



Hey, they are all 4 looking and some of them are smiling. That's a big accomplishment.



(craaaaaazy eye)


(and now he's mad...lol) but the others are cute.


Okay, I couldn't have got them to do this if I had tried. The girls both have almost the exact same face and the boys are both doing the same thing... I could try for a million years and not pose one like that. haha!



His hands are in his comfort position.

No comments: