--Not July...More like February--but it was cute and I never posted it so now I am.
Silly Best friend Sisters
early morning
Brothers
Because of the firebans and nearly all the state canceling their fireworks shows, we thought we'd try some fun glow in the dark activities as found on the internet. This one is supposed to be glow in the dark bubbles. Pour a glow stick into bubble solution and mix. Play.
However...
However...
While it looked really cool...it only lasted for like 1 minute. Total. So we hadn't even dumped it back in the bottles before the glow was gone. Yeah. Total fail.
BUT
Apparently our town didn't cancel their show.
AND our backyard is like super close to where they did the fireworks so we got a front row seat
and didn't have to drive home afterward.
He looks like Isaiah here. I don't know what it is.
Brandon was sleepy. I think Noah must have thought Brandon looked super comfy because when I went to check on him, he had crawled into bed beside Brandon and was fast asleep.
Watching it rain
My hair cut. I love it! Brandon likes it too. :)
Buzz Lightyear! We have a stash of "Dress Up Adventure Clothes."
I guess this is his war face?!?! I don't really know. Haha
Princess--showing off the dress I made.
Emma's is supposed to be a 5/6 but it barely squeezed over her head. So then I did Abby's as a 7/8. The problem is that the top part is too tight but around the belly it's about right for the size it says it is. So I had to alter Emma's after I made it so it would fit her. Now it's MUCH better. If I ever make this pattern again, I'll know what's wrong with it.
The pink side---by the way, this dress is fully reversible. So, you get two dresses for the time it takes to make one...that or you get to be really super hot when you have to wear twice as much material. haha
The "blue" side. Can you call Emma's blue? It's mostly white...
Playing patty cake
I feel like I walked into a scene from Fantasia. This is totally how one of the girls left it one morning. Haha The funny thing is, they've seen Fantasia like once...a long time ago...so I don't know if it was inspired or not.
Abby wanted to know how to spell Jubilee. Then she drew me a picture of Jubilee.
After that, she designed an entire wardrobe for Jubilee. (I think I have some seamstresses in the making. :) )
Meanwhile, Emma was making clothes too...
And the next day, Emma made this. I'm not really sure what it is. Some kind of creature.
Emma fixed her hair. Can you tell? Also, the girls have only had these dresses a week or so now and they have worn them, traded, traded back, worn some more, etc about 6 times now. As soon as they come out of the dryer, they are snatched up. Actually, one time, I asked them to switch the laundry and one of the WET dresses appeared on a little girl body. I made her take it off and put it in the dryer, but let me tell you, she wasn't happy...
Abby fixed her hair too. :) Aren't they cute!
School... Noah and Isaiah picked their own clothes today. Abby and Emma have been helping them, so I didn't realize it until just today, but with the drawers stacked the way they are, the boys can't reach their t-shirts. No wonder they are wearing long sleeves... Oh! I get it now! I'm going to have to change that.
As usual eating pencils.
I made this too. It should fit the baby, but if it doesn't it's not like we have a shortage of babies around the house that can fit it. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment