
This is my little helper helping me make brownies for Easter. She mostly enjoyed licking out the bowl after it was all done.
Brandon's mom sent her grandaughters and I easter dresses. She also sent the girls shoes and socks. They are so adorable. So here are the three of us posing for a picture before someone manages to mess up their dress or something. (around here, you never know what is going to happen to your clothes) hehe :)
Emma in her dress. The expression on her face is cute but if you really want to know the truth, it is probably a "I can't breathe well because the snot is filling up my nose again, mom. Can you fix it instead of playing with the camera?" expression. She had a horrible night the night before because her nose was soooooo runny and she kept waking up to try to breathe through all the snot.
Here's Abby. Her hair is still not long enough to do much with so we got out the gel and made a curl on top and curls at the nape of her neck. Doesn't she look cute?
Abby and Emmaleigh.

Here I am showing Abby the first easter egg and telling her to put it in the bucket.

Showing Papa what she found. She is intrigued by eggs and says that word often even before Easter. Papa was cooking lunch so he didn't see the egg hunt and Abby had to make sure he knew that there were eggs and a Mr. Potato head hiding out in the yard by her swing.
I love both my dad's and Abby's expressions in this picture. Here, Papa is showing Abby how to open the easter eggs and how to play with the Mr. Potato head easter bunny. I thought this was a cute picture. Papa is Abby's "buddy". She has made an extra special bond with him.



3 comments:
I like your Easter pictures better than mine! :( Yours have cute babies in them! he-he
I want the picture of Emmaleigh sleeping at the bottom of the page. I love it! And some more please... I love you! Liz
Thank all of you nieces of mine for your posts and pictures-I love the updates. I tried to post on your individual sites a couple of times but can't remember usernames and passwords, so put everything on Becky's, since I know you read each others' comments. I run off copies of lots of your pictures and notes for my scrapbooks. Love to all, Aunt Janet
Post a Comment