My brother-in-law took most of the pictures on this post.
He does a really good job.
Abby loved the fish pond at the park in Ouray. Since Brandon's been gone, I've been wearing his coat because it makes me feel really close to him, but since it doesn't match any of my stuff, I look kind of weird. :)
Abby and Emma dressed alike.....soooo cute!
Abby and Emmaleigh...Abby's such a good big helper.
Emmaleigh's like, "ummm...she's going to drop me, mommy. Please get me!"
We got the webcam to work so sometimes we get to talk to Daddy face to face! That's soooo much fun! This is a picture of me, talking to him on the camera.
I'm soooooooooo happy to see him, can you tell? I adore and cherish him more every day!
Michael took this one and brightened the colors in Photo Shop. Didn't he do a good job?
Abby and her doll.
Here I am showing Abby a picture I drew of Brandon. She loves it! She kept saying "Daddy! Daddy! DAddy!"

No comments:
Post a Comment