Monday, March 17, 2008

Highlights From March

A hiking stick becomes a stick horse--Go Abby! Go!
"Shh! Don't tell!" Abby's baby takes a ride in Emma's swing
Emma looks adorable in yellow, don't you think?

Abby is a cutie as well
Abby adores her sister...she's always helping out around the house.

Abby and Emma
Emma looks a lot like Brandon to me

Mama Lynn enjoying the babies
Cute little milk belly

Here, she looks a little like Abby to me
Almost smiling in her sleep

A big, big gas smile but still adorable!
Abby likes to hold her "Emmy"
I like this cute little yawn
Emmaleigh curled up all cute
Abby takes such good care of her babies
Emma's so petite
Look at these big eyes!
Emmaleigh and Mommy

Such a cute sleepy baby

3 comments:

the Huntingtons said...

They are such cute sisters! I can't wait to see them! I love you!

Preston and Rachel said...

I LOVE these pictures! It makes me wish it were already September so that I could just look at my baby all day long. :)
Love, love, love, the pic of Emma yawning! Too cute!

Preston and Rachel said...

I was just looking at your pictures again and I noticed something: In the picture of Emma in her diaper that you wrote she looks like Abby to you, At first glance she looked like my Mary doll. Remember how her arms couldn't bend and they were always sticking straight up? But Emma is much much prettier than Mary doll ever was! :)