I'm still at the hospital and I don't know how much their internet can handle so I'm going to try this with just a few pictures...
For a refresher on what the other kids looked like as infants, go here: http://www.beckysplace1030.blogspot.com/2010/10/four-we-have-four.html
Isaiah holding his sister for the very first time. Doesn't he look so proud???
Big sister Abby. You don't think she likes her baby or anything do you?
My baby isn't a baby anymore. :) His is a little blurry but you can see the love. :) He says, "Shhh! It's okay." to her all the time... (even when she's not crying.)
Emma looking sweet and happy to be a big sister again.
Face up is supposed to be a super rare presentation. Miss Jubilee decided "super rare" wasn't good enough. She presented face up AND face first. So instead of the top of her head coming out first, she came out nose and chin and mouth first. Poor baby! This picture shows her bruising for taking the brunt of her birth on her face.
They had me down the hall at a "mommy class" with Jubilee when the kids arrived. When I wheeled Jubilee back into the room, the kids all climbed up on the bed to see her.
Moments after birth...our first picture with the 3 of us. :)
First family picture of the 7 of us. :)
Trying to show off her hair. I think it's brown like Noah's but it's really thin on the top so from the front she looks bald more like Emma and Isaiah did.
I think she looks a LOT like Emma.
They told us to expect a lot more purpling today in her bruises but she's not looking too bad. :)
I think she looks a LOT like Emma.










No comments:
Post a Comment