Monday, February 13, 2012

 Papa installed this door stop especially for me.

 Isaiah is really into Link.  (If you don't know, that's a caracter from a video game).  He wears green.  He carries a sword.  He wears boots.  He fights dragons.  (sometimes.)  These are all awesome things to Isaiah. So lately, Isaiah's been wearing a green "Link" hat.  


See the resemblance?
Red sweater vest day.


Awwww!


 Playing patty-cake


 See Link's sword?


 And another day.


 Just cute


 All four




And I thought Noah's face was way cute here. 


 Abby:  Mom, It's Jella-bean.  Can we get another Jella-bean.
Me:  No.  



 Link with a cape.  His own invention.


 boots, hat, cape, sword, green shirt...yep, it's Link


 When I want the hassel (did I say that outloud?) of playing games, I'll set them each up with a character on this game.  It's a button pushing game.  They can just push to their heart's content.  See their little names?  See the third from the Left portrait is Link?    Yeah, that's Isaiah.  


 We don't do this often, because they don't STOP button pushing between rounds and we end up with something crazy and someone mashes a button and has to play (gasp) Bowser or someone awful like that or they don't get the color dress they want on Princess Peach or Zelda... so, yeah, this game doesn't happen much.

 Painting


 What is Noah doing while they paint?  He's eating gold fish.


 "I'm pretty sure I've got the best job here!"




 painting


 painting


Sisters cuddling together


Mom, we're having a picnic.  (Link!)


 Look today Isaiah's a Cowboy with a sword!  Eating candy canes.  Noah's about to go to bed.  I don't know what I was thinking.  He got so sticky on his jammies.  I think I'll think next time.  


 but it sure was good!


 Watching Daddy.


 Playing with Daddy.


 Playing with Emma.


 Fell asleep at the table.  Then later, when we went to Walmart, she threw up twice.  I didn't know she was sick!  Yikes.  This was NOT a good day at Walmart.


 Fighting Dragons...er, uh...alligators.


Noah likes the alligator.


 Isaiah does not.


 Except for when he has the sword out and ready.


 A friend of ours mailed us some hand me downs.  :)  The girls were so excited they each pulled an outfit out of the box and put it on right away even though most of it will take a year to grow into.  Look at Emma's feet!  Those are like 3 sizes too big for her.  LOL


The other two joined the picture.  Isaiah is a pirate today.  (I think if he had a box of dress up clothes in his room in various styles he'd be totally happy.  LOL Especially things that use swords, boots, or tools.)


 Telling stories while Mommy makes tacos!  (Tacos are becoming especially good on Sundays between church.)


 Flour is NOT good for eating.


 Just hanging out


 The first pregnancy test I took told me to read the manuel.  Yeah.  It seriously did.  That has NEVER happened to me before.  I think it was because the foil wrapper had been torn a little and it was probably moist or something.  
So I had to WAIT... until I could use the bathroom again... for me, that's a LONG time.



 Lunch  (It's a rare treat.  Chicken nuggets in the shape of DINOSAURS and french fries!)


 Then, finally, I got to go try again.  Just incase you were afraid it was something wrong...



Hey look!  It's me!    This wasn't even the one I meant to put on here.  It's a little fuzzy.  Oops!


 Snow


While I was cooking supper, he crawled on my bed and fell asleep.  So then I covered him with a blanket.


Emma finished the deer.  Isn't it cute?


 It's Goliath!  He was climbing on a chair and fell off and hit himself right where the bandaid is.  It was bleeding so I put the bandaid on it but soon after this picture, the lump was big and purple.  It looked awful!  Poor little guy!


 She's eating snow.  
 Abby discovered what she was doing and joined her.


 At least now she's on the ground and not on the propane tank.


 Scraping the sidewalk (what else is there to do with such thin, fine snow?)


 I'll admit.  I was in the house with Noah.


 And Isaiah.  (But he DID go outside for a little while.)


"Mommy, I want to go on a Daddy date."  (He dressed himself for the date.  Coat upside down, boots on, and a clip on tie around his neck.)  Unfortunately, Daddy was at work.


 We did Emma's birthday today (Feb 13) since Brandon has the day off.  
Her Cake.  She was standing nearby telling me how to decorate it.  "Now put the brown Frinkles."  Me:  "Brown Frinkles."  Emma:  "No!  Brown Frinkles!"  Me:  "Brown Frinkles."  Emma:  "No!  Brown Frinkles."  Me:  Can you say Sprinkles?  Emma:  Frinkles!  Me:  Sprinkles.  S!  S!  S!  Emma: Frinkles.  S!  S!  S!  

 Birthday girl


 I'm this many!


so excited!


Blowing out the candles.  Sister decided to help.


 A new toy unicorn.  Isaiah has the tie on again.  LOL


 Little doll house for the little princesses


 Looking better.  the other side of his nose, the part you can't see very well has black next to the corner of his eye.  The most "black eye" he got from it.  Not too bad.


Playing

No comments: