Monday, January 2, 2012

More fun life!

More from just after Thanksgiving until now.

 Pizza is best eaten laying down.


 "Go, Abby, Go!"  I love it that they are best friends!


 Emma's sense of style


 Isaiah's sense of style... (notice the shoes too.  LOL)


The little mechanic ("this sippy cup fits in this other cup"  in out in out in out)


 Abby's sense of style... (Me:  Abby, smile!  Abby:  I am smiling, mommy.  Can I see the picture yet?)


 Best friends!


 more best friends



We made a cave!   I put them in it and they had a blast!


peeking out of the cave entrance


lying down in the cave


mor from the cave


 Sleeping with a stick horse.



Waiting on his bath.  He was carrying his jammies around.  He was cold in just a diaper, I guess.


 Isaiah made cinnamon toast for breakfast with only a little butter spreading help from me.  :)  He loved it.  He stood by the stove while it toasted for the whole 4 minutes and kept saying, "It's almost done.  It's getting ready.  Wash up and come eat.  It's almost done!  Sisters!  It's almost ready!"


 hat... sort of...


 I made our hair curly just for fun.  :)  The girls kept calling it "tangles".  I kept telling them, "it's curls" but I guess, in the long run, it is tangles too... haha


 Christmas sandwiches for lunch one day.  (Snowman and christmas tree aren't decorated yet in this picture)


Eating the christmas sandwiches  See how he's kneeling on the bench.  


He is Isaiah's shadow.  :)


Playing in the snow.  Noah was not happy about me putting him down anywhere but here.  So he got to sit here so I could play with the bigger kids a little.


Abby  (it was not cold at all!  We were wearing sweaters.  haha!)



Emma


tasting it


 knocking it off the fence


"We want to go in!  We're freezing!"  (um, okay, maybe it was a little cold after making snow angels)


Swinging together


 swinging buddies


 Abby:  I just want to go in.
Me:  Emma wants to take a turn swinging with you.  She loves you, Abby.  Just swing for a minute more.




 "Can I go in yet?"


He didn't have a binky.  He was sucking on his button thingy.

Me:  Are you sure you don't want to try the snow.  You LOVED it last time!  Maybe just once?  One little sit in the snow.  One little taste?

..
..
..
..
..
Nope.  I guess not.



 Isaiah knocking the snow off the grill so Daddy can make hotdogs!


 crying because his glove fell off and his hand is cold


 Not happy!  Snow is best on the other side of the gloves...


 Hot chocolate face.  Do you think she likes it?



 Another day in the snow.



 Isaiah shoveling the snow with a kids garden shovel


Sooooooo cute!


 Emma making snowballs


Mama lynn in the snow


 more snowballs


 Dassah as Santa  


Noah as Santa


 Noah


 Me:  Where's the Noah bear?
Noah:  (pointing) There it is! (which comes out like thereitis)






Mama Lynn playing Christmas music on the flute.  Noah is helping.  It was soooo funny!



 Noah doing it too!


Noah:  Woooo!  Ahhhh!  


Telling the Christmas story with the Bible felt board


Dassah going to play in the snow


Do you think there are enough presents?


 Dassah a little Christmas elf


 Elf





Story time before bed


Um...I think this one goes between the above two...see the states of dress?  I'm confused as to how it got here by itself.  LOL 
Bowl hats


Abby:  Mom, I want to wear your house shoes.
Me:  Okay.  I don't think they will fit very well.
Abby:  I can make them fit.  
(a few minutes later)
Abby:  Look, mom!  they fit!  See!  I told you! 
(She did that herself!  LOL  Those are my socks, yes.  Yes, they are.)


Empty box.  Hmm.  What can we do with an empty box.  I know, I'll make a wardorbe to Narnia.   We had a hanger that was broken on one side, so I just helped it along and now it's doll sized... Woody returning from his grand adventures in Narnia


"It's just an ordinary wardrobe.  Look.  You can see the back of it."  


 Open to Narnia: the land of Giants.  LOL  


Supper (Noah's first time to ever sit in a big chair with no booster/whatever.. Not that he doesn't need it, but it was so cute that he had climbed up there himself and was waiting with the rest of them so when I served them, I grabbed the camera and took the picture and let him stay as long as he would.)



 Left overs.  Yum.


 Hotdogs!  Yum!








Me:  Milk or smoothie?  Noah, which do you want?  Milk?  Smoothie?  Milk?  Smoothie?  Get one.  Which one?


..
..
..
..
..

 He couldn't decide.



Littlest Pet shop



 Duck.  Gorilla glue doesn't keep his feet on.  :(


Playing games with Daddy


Sleeping.
with the stick dragon and the stick horse.

um...
actually...

with the dragon
the stick horse
and the stick horse's brother...

I went in to check on them to see if they were covered and...well... this is how I found them.



Isaiah sings his own theme music.  He came out of his room waving a plastic sword and carrying his dragon.  Steve (the dragon) was hungry.  :)


No comments: