The Nativity stuff the kids can play with
Their nativity
Wisemen
Shepherds
The reason Jesus came to Earth
Eternity
These things move around. LOL :) Sometimes you get strange set ups but it's fun.
my living room. I usually have a a few blankets that hide behind the brown chair in the corner but since the chair isn't in the corner, I threw the blanket over the couch for storage. I'm sad that I have to cover my BEAUTIFUL couch, but Brandon's probably happy because he thinks the couch doesn't match anything in the room. LOL Anyway, that's why the couch looks different if you are wondering. Also, notice the "strange" coffee table? That's the Christmas tree storage tub. While the tree is borrowing the coffee table (because Noah kept crawling under it and trying to stand up and tipped it a few times... so this way is MUCH better... sand bag the bottom...LOL) we can borrow the tub for a temporary coffee table. I just love decorating on the cheap. (or in this case, free)
The other side of my living room. Noah loves to wrestle bears so that bear in his favorite rocking chair has been a good wrestle buddy since coming out of the box.
Snowman...Emma likes to wear this little bag and snowman like a backpack. I'll try to remember to get a picture for you one day.
The nativity
Okay..so this one is out year round... but you know. :) LOL The little guys down in front need the hanger strings glued back on before they can hang on the tree.
I think these are soo cute... I moved them back to the side of the fridge because I like the way they look on white better
Santa (and a frozen lasagna box... just keeping it real.)
There is a little tree in each room. I set it up and let them put whatever toys they wanted on it along with a few of the less breakable ornaments. Isaiah made his a dragon tree. He remembered that I did that last year. :) LOL He did it himself with only a tiny bit of help from me for the few that frustrated him by daring to fall off repeatedly. See the baby Jesus wrapped in the bright green blanket in the top area? :)
What little girl doesn't want an ice cream tree in her room? Hahaha!
"hung" (or rather clamped under that shelf) this cute curtain here. Isn't it pretty?
This one here. It is too bright outside I guess for as good a picture as the first one. LOL It's a TAD crooked at the top but not bad.
This is my favorite tree topper ever! :) It's so unique and pretty and it matches the tree and most of all it reminds us of the real reason Jesus came. :)
Funny story:
Me: (going over AWANA's verses with the kids) I am... (the answer is "Wonderfully made")
Emma: A sinner! (very exuberantly!)
Me: Trust... (answer "in the Lord")
Emma: And OBEY!!!!!
Emma: A sinner! (very exuberantly!)
Me: Trust... (answer "in the Lord")
Emma: And OBEY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment