
I got a haircut! I like it so I'm going to show it off. :)

My computer has a "photo booth" function that the girls like to play with. See Abby cheesing at her reflection with her "tangles"....curls.

Playing with the photo booth

"Mommy take a picture with me."

Still playing with the photo booth

Showing off the haircut when it was fresh and styled by the lady who cut it

A cute one of Noah
Emma got Noah a blanket when he fell asleep on the chair. She is pointing out that "Noah likes his turtes." lol
Brandon and Isaiah in the tent hiding from the bears.
Playing Video games like his daddy. What you can barely see in this picture are the troop of toys he keeps with him. I recently noticed how attached to his toys Isaiah is. More so than the girls. He usually has some assortment of toys including dragons, dinosaurs, dogs, bears, Buzz, Woody, and his favorite blanket. You can see two of about 5 he had in this picture.
We set up the tent in the playroom just for fun! :) Then we roasted hotdogs on the indoor grill and we made s'mores in the microwave. Daddy read to the girls from the Narnia book they've been reading. It was a lot of fun.
All of the kids were playing in the boys' room and Noah fell asleep in the crib. The kids then proceeded to throw nearly every toy in the room into the crib....brings back memories! I remember bombarding my siblings with toys in the playpen/crib.
He's not safe anymore.
Cheese!!!!
Squirrel footprints! Who would have thought? (On a side note, this is how messed up my eyes are from the snow sunburn years ago...this PICTURE is too bright for me! It hurts!)
"He's so handsome! Just like his reward posters."---From Disney's Robin Hood
Abby often says that about Isaiah.
A different nap.
I thought it would be fun to take a picture laying down with him but he said "No." He thought I was trying to make him take a nap.
Look! Noah can sit up! Okay, not really but it's funny to see how he uses his whole body to balance himself. See his eyebrows? Balance. Don't touch the eyebrows or he'll fall over.
Falling. Falling... Falling! Eyebrows work with me here! Falling!
The boys are watching a movie while I do dishes. Notice Woody. I didn't do that.
One morning for breakfast, we had coffee...err uh.... hot pink/chocolate milk in mugs with a tiny bit of creamer.....
These big mugs dwarf their faces. With half her face in the mug, she looks a lot like that little 18 month old that I haven't seen in forever! (imagine the hair away...)
I pour dry cereals and dried fruits and chips straight onto the table sometimes and we make shapes with them. I should have known this was a bad idea.... Emma asked me one day for a "Narnia." Um.....uh..... After some conversation, I realized she was actually asking for Aslan. Still, a lion made from cheetos is not that easy!
I'm so proud of him! He's not even two and he does VERY well with the "big kid" cups! (Not that he uses them often but when he does, he doesn't spill much! yay!)
This is how he usually carries Woody. Well, actually, Woody is usually a little higher so that he and Isaiah are eye-level but everything eles is about right.

I got a gift card for a hair cut, make up, and nails back in Dec 09.... I really needed to use it but had not had the occasion until now. So this is the end result after the haircut, make up, and nails.

Showing off the nails to Brandon for a picture. Haha! Brandon likes this picture so I put it on here. I think I look funny. :D
Videos. I hope they work. I don't usually upload videos because it takes so long. The fact that they are side by side on the draft page doesn't look promising. The look "broke". Anyway, one is showing how Noah doesn't cry much because he has so much activity to watch. The other is showing when he does cry, usually one of his siblings, but I did it this time, will sing "Who built the ark" and he will stop. It works nearly all the time. haha! :D
1 comment:
I LOVE your hair!!! It looks great! And I can't believe how big Noah is! Wow!
Post a Comment