Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sewing things

I've been bored so I designed a reversible purse. This is one side of the one I made for myself.



This is the other side. (And by side, I don't mean actual sides. It turns inside out to become like this. So really, I mean the inside or rather the outside, depending on how you have it turned.)


I made these for a friend's little girl.



And the other sides.



I made these for Abby and Emma. Go figure my favorite sides of the purses (seen above) are not their favorite sides. haha!



These are their favorite sides. (The yellow and green material on Emma's does not photograph very well. It has shiny strands and glittery stuff in the fabric.)


Abby's side 1


Abby's side 2



Emma's side 1



Emma's side 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Abby's.... well, really I like all of them but Abby's was the one that jumped out at me. :)
Rachel