Just before measuring my tummy, the nurse remarked, "Wow, he's all on one side isn't he." I had been noticing this myself but I did not realize you could just SEE it. I have been feeling him grinding against one hip bone and feeling bumping and baby parts on the opposite side. (Seriously, he is ALWAYS on this side, even when gravity or my position should push him to the other side.) So, anyway, I tried to capture his position for you to see on the camera but looking at the pictures, I don't think you see it as obviously as it is in real life.
See how the lump is crooked? The bulk of his body is on the left side of this picture (my right side)
Under my hand is where the same little body part keeps popping out. It's always there. I can find it by feeling and he can push it out visibly right there. If I were to mark the spot with permanent marker, it would be the same for like the last two or so months since he got to big to flop around.
Since the camera is pointing at me from the side and not straight on, I don't think you'll see it very good in this picture.
It's VERY obvious looking down from the top.
So, I'm picturing him laying something like this.

Something like this. (to better scale, though.)

No comments:
Post a Comment