Friday, September 10, 2010

Look what I made!

Family outfits! We are going to take a picture when the new baby comes and these are our matching outfits.


Another picture.


You can tell how happy Isaiah is that he has to pose with the girls for a picture. He was perfectly happy until I moved him into the shot. *on a side note, he's only wearing the vest because we were about to go to the DR and we were going to put on different clothes*


The girls posing with their dolls. Look at Abby. She likes to pose herself. It's cute and funny. She even sits ladylike in dresses sometimes by herself. Maybe she picked that up from Jenn taking pictures of the kids when we were there?


Abby and Emma. Emma's smile is cute in this one. Kool-aid stains and all.


I had enough fabric left over to make doll dresses for the girls' dolls.


When I walked past the bathroom after taking pictures of the girls in my room, I heard a little voice say, "Cheese". Peering through the darkness, I found this.



Yes, he knows "cheese".


Abby wanted to take a picture in her "Princess dress" because she wanted Mama Lynn to see it.


Being Abby.


The boys' vests are reversible. This is the inside. (I am so proud. I made both of these using no pattern except to copy old vests they already had.)


The side for the pictures.


The pic before I made Noah's and Brandon's.



*on a side note, the post before this one was my 100th post. lol... I need to celebrate.*


No comments: