I went into the kids' room to check on them before going to bed tonight and I had a panic attack. LOL I didn't turn on the lights so I wouldn't wake them up so I couldn't see very well. I bent over the bed and could see only a mass of blankets and pillows and stuffed toys but no girls. I wanted to uncover their faces so I could be sure they could breathe.
As I started moving the blankets around, I could not find the girls. I had already glanced at Isaiah asleep in his crib and had noted nothing amiss. I was squinting at the kid-sized and kid-shaped mounds of toys in their messy room, wondering where they were and all the time thinking in the back of my mind, "Did they sneak out of the room? I didn't see them down stairs. They can't be outside can they? I'd have heard them. Where'd my babies go?"

I discovered Emma after some searching sleeping in the far corner of Isaiah's crib. What I had mistook for a blanket, was my little girl! :)

Complete with feet on Isaiah... (This happened after I got the camera which is why I didn't notice her before. She was more balled up the first time I looked in the crib.) They do make a cute pile, don't they?

After much more searching...I mean, lots of searching and squinting at dark piles of toys and rearranging the blankets on the bed again, and panicing....I found Abby........here... are you ready for it???
(Sleeping in Isaiah's toybox!)
So I called Brandon and after seeing the girls and hearing my story, we took pictures. (We took them in the dark, using only the flash so they are a little grainy if you click on them to get the full sized version but still cute.) We restored everyone to their rightful beds...
I discovered Emma after some searching sleeping in the far corner of Isaiah's crib. What I had mistook for a blanket, was my little girl! :)
Complete with feet on Isaiah... (This happened after I got the camera which is why I didn't notice her before. She was more balled up the first time I looked in the crib.) They do make a cute pile, don't they?
After much more searching...I mean, lots of searching and squinting at dark piles of toys and rearranging the blankets on the bed again, and panicing....I found Abby........here... are you ready for it???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So I called Brandon and after seeing the girls and hearing my story, we took pictures. (We took them in the dark, using only the flash so they are a little grainy if you click on them to get the full sized version but still cute.) We restored everyone to their rightful beds...
2 comments:
HAHAHA that's too funny!
I laughed so hard reading this post! Oh the joys of little ones! It's so fun to find them when they've fallen asleep in random places but there is panic involved sometimes!
Post a Comment