Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Amazing Life

Look at Isaiah, looking at Emma like, "You pick which book Abby is going to read next."

Abby likes to read to her brother and sister. She's very good at making up stories for the pictures.


The girls like their new "school seats". LOL. This way we can close the door and keep them out of school and office stuff when we aren't in there.


We switched our office with the girls room this past week. I wanted them to all share a room, I wanted to be able to hear them better at night, and since we live in the office and living room, it felt smarter to have them on the same level. That and Abby had everything from the waist down dangling from the rails on our stairs so this way we can keep them off the stairs better.



Here's the kids' room after the switch. I think it makes a cuter bedroom than an office anyway.




The girls "sleeping" with their dolls on the beds they made them.



Emma on the swings at our overgrown park.
"Um, Mommy, can't you put that camera away and push me?"


I know Abby sort of swung out of the frame but she has a cute smile so I wanted to share it.



Isaiah bundled up and posing on the slide.



He's so adorable. I love this smile!



Another with cute expressions.



My sweet happy baby.



They like to hang out together. I have no idea what is up with Abby's crazy mohawk hair here. (Click for a larger view.) I didn't notice it when I was taking the picture, just when I was uploading them to the blog.


Like daddy like son. Too cute to not post.



Driving us to Mama and Papa's house.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I like Abby's mohawk. It reminds me of my hair lol. Emma's finally getting some hair! miss you...