
Click for a larger view. This is my favorite picture Abby drew. Here I labled all the parts for you incase you can't see it.

The unlabled version.

The original, unscanned version.

Abby showing off her masterpieces. I was putting clothes away in their room and when I came out, she had gone upstairs to the office and had gotten a stack of paper from the printer. She was laying on the floor drawing. When she got done, she brought them to me and gave me two "This is you and this is daddy." Then she gave one to emma and one to Isaiah and kept one. Notice that there are 5 on the fridge??? I let her hang them up and show Daddy when he came home from work. She was soooo proud! She could hardly wait till he came in to show off her work to him. Didn't she do such a good job? I'm so surprised!

Sisters playing together with babydolls on the couch. They help unload the dishes sometimes and this time they both found bottles and took them off to play with.

Building with blocks. Emma has a tumbling stack here but she can get them up to seven or eight high! I'm impressed! :)

Abby and Emma both help me sweep and vacuum when the floor needs it.... Sometimes I have to touch up but they do a good job and are learning so much!

Watching a movie. This day, Abby got them both sleeping bags and set them up. I helped her get them right because she was getting confused and frustrated but here they are watching a movie with the sleeping bags. Notice Isaiah in the middle watching too? I got TONS of laundry done that day. :)

Dry erase workbooks. Emma always tries to eat the markers!!! GRRR! :) But they are fun otherwise.

The finished product on the day we did the Christmas story Felt board story.

Isaiah is smiling in this one. Yes, I know that smile was probably gas induced because of the spit up on his chin but it was too cute to pass up. Most of the time he smiles without the gas to make him do it. He likes to watch whatever sisters are doing.

I let them play with the pieces after I told them the story. They really liked it. Abby kept saying, "No, soldier! You can't kill baby Jesus!"
No comments:
Post a Comment