Abby told me that the babies were going to church in this picture. I thought it was cute so I had to load it here too but it doesn't really match the rest of them.
I see you have budding artist's in your family! LOL! They are so cute. I can't get over how much Abby looks like you and Emma looks like Brandon. It is so cute.
I know! they look more and more like mini-becky and mini-brandon everyday! as for the budding artist.... grrr! lol. The pictures are of them in their room yesterday at lunch. By bedtime, their room was already a HUGE mess again! I don't even know why I bother to help them clean it up all the time! :) Apparently they like it all better on the floor.
1) Emma is such a little cutie!!! Look at that sweet smile! 2) Every time I see pictures of Abby she looks more and more like her Mommy! (shes a cutie too!) 3) Does Emma still not have any hair/teeth? 4) I'd like to know which one of the kids drew on the walls, (or was it a mix of both kids?) 5) I wish we could see you more often! 6) Do you know when you are moving? 7) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Um no. Emma doesn't have ANY hair or teeth yet, but she has had a first hair cut and Abby hasn't! hehe. She had this sticky tack stuff that hold glow stars on the wall in her hair and we had to cut it out. And, I think it was all Abby writing on the wall. Emma just eats crayons right now. I don't think she has the motor skills to do the kind of coloring that is on the walls. At least, if she does, then why won't she do it when I'm watching? GRRR! :)
Looks and sounds like you are BUSY with your beautiful family...Awesome pictures and journaling...We miss you and look forward to spending some time with you soon - Diane & Jeff
6 comments:
I see you have budding artist's in your family! LOL! They are so cute. I can't get over how much Abby looks like you and Emma looks like Brandon. It is so cute.
I know! they look more and more like mini-becky and mini-brandon everyday! as for the budding artist.... grrr! lol. The pictures are of them in their room yesterday at lunch. By bedtime, their room was already a HUGE mess again! I don't even know why I bother to help them clean it up all the time! :) Apparently they like it all better on the floor.
1) Emma is such a little cutie!!! Look at that sweet smile!
2) Every time I see pictures of Abby she looks more and more like her Mommy! (shes a cutie too!)
3) Does Emma still not have any hair/teeth?
4) I'd like to know which one of the kids drew on the walls, (or was it a mix of both kids?)
5) I wish we could see you more often!
6) Do you know when you are moving?
7) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
You should come see me! I want to see you and meet Emma!
Um no. Emma doesn't have ANY hair or teeth yet, but she has had a first hair cut and Abby hasn't! hehe. She had this sticky tack stuff that hold glow stars on the wall in her hair and we had to cut it out. And, I think it was all Abby writing on the wall. Emma just eats crayons right now. I don't think she has the motor skills to do the kind of coloring that is on the walls. At least, if she does, then why won't she do it when I'm watching? GRRR! :)
Looks and sounds like you are BUSY with your beautiful family...Awesome pictures and journaling...We miss you and look forward to spending some time with you soon - Diane & Jeff
Post a Comment