We went and did our BIG ultrasound today. The dr said, "Well, it's breech right now and the only problem with that at this stage is that you can't always see what it's going to be." Then she went on and did a 40 minute long ultrasound and went down there several time but never said anything so I had just given up on being able to tell this time. She asked what we wanted and we told her we have two girls, we'll be happy with anything. She asked if we had any names picked out and we told her Bailey for a girl and Isaiah for a boy. Then she froze the image and typed on the screne. Isaiah. It's a boy! I'm so excited! Yay! A boy!!! We can't wait. We got to see him "chewing" and "flexing his fingers" and "picking his nose". We couldn't get a really clear shot of his face so *surprise, surprise* she's going to give me another ultrasound so I can have a face picture! I get a 3rd US on Feb 4th!.

These pictures are HORRIBLY blury! I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of a picture...with out old camera that has a scratched dirty lens. So... I'll try again with the new camera if I can get batteries for it. :) This first picture is one she pieced together of the baby's head and body. Like I said, It's blury.

These pictures are HORRIBLY blury! I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of a picture...with out old camera that has a scratched dirty lens. So... I'll try again with the new camera if I can get batteries for it. :) This first picture is one she pieced together of the baby's head and body. Like I said, It's blury.

2 comments:
YAY!!! I can't wait for little Isaiah! :)
I keep looking at it. A boy, a boy, a boy! A sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment