Thursday, February 5, 2009

Anecdote for the day....

Abby is doing so well with her potty training. I just wanted to share this cute little story with you.

The other night, I put the girls down for bed and they went to sleep (or at least didn't make any noise) for a hour or so and then I heard this little knocking sound on Abby's door and her little voice calling through the door. "Excuse me. Excuse me. I tooted. Excuse me. I tooted. I need to go potty on the potty chair. Excuse me. I tooted." Sometimes she gets toots and poops mixed up and will tell me she is "tooting" on the potty chair instead of "pooping" so I didn't know what to expect, but she was at least using her big girl manners and saying "excuse me." :)

***The hospital didn't schedule the Ultrasound right so we didn't get one yesterday. But they are having us come in next week for an Ultrasound. So I'll post whatever pictures I get from that then. ***

2 comments:

the Huntingtons said...

Abby is growing up so much. Wish we were able to see you!

Preston and Rachel said...

"excuse me!" Thats so cute!