Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictures!

I tried to post pictures earlier when I posted the update on everything the girls are doing now but I couldn't get it to work so here they are now. If you want a larger version click on them. If you would like to save them to your computer, right click on them and then click save as. Just so you know. :)

Abby picked out her and Emmaleigh's shirts on this day. She was saying, "twins! twins!" It was a super rainy day and I guess she thought they needed the hats too becasue of the rain.
Emma fell asleep in her swing like this one day. Isn't she a cutie?
Emma's like, "Woah! I'm standing up!" Then she's like, "Wow! I'm standing up!" She can't do this yet by herself. I put her there and her little hands are like vice grips!
Cheesy Abby! Isn't she a cutie?
This is the first time I ever put her hair up. It was sooooo cute! She wouldn't let me do it at first when I was like, let's put piggy tails in your hair, but then when I called them doggy ears, she wanted them, so here she is with doggy ears.
Abby is eating icecream. This is unusual because she doen't seem to have a real sweet tooth. Candy is nearly the only sweet thing she'll eat lots and lots of and that usually has to be the gummy bear version at that.
Abby with a bubble hat.
Rub a dub dub! Two babies in the tub! They love taking baths together!
Emma was getting sleepy and cranky and Abby shared one of her very favorite babies with her sister. Emmaleigh quickly fell asleep after that.
It's an Abby house! We put her little kitchen thingy and her bean bag chair, her phone, some dishes, and some other random "house" items under the table and put blankets over it to make an Abby house. Emma and Abby loved it! Notice her car in the bottom corner of the picture. She parked it in the "driveway" by her house.
Uh oh! Look who's driving! Emma sitting in one of our friends' baby's car. Isn't she cute all tiny and happy to be there?
"Mommy! I'm driving!" This is my favorite one of her in this car.
Abby and Emma playing in the car together. I guess I need to get them a car like this, huh?
Emmy discovered the "other" baby. Look at the expression on her face. She was "shy" for a minute or two but quickly warmed up and was talking up a storm!
Emma with her bubble hat! She looks so pleased to be taking a bath! I have two mermaids for babies! They love baths!

If you didn't catch it... the post below this one has all the updates on our family. Feel free to peruse it as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful babies. Glad they're ours!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to play with them again.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks again for sharing! I made copies for my (and others) scrapbooks... Love, aunt Janet and family