
Abby's room--isn't it cute all pink and brown? We decided to do pink and brown for two main reasons. Number one...Abby was getting up with the sun and we wanted nice thick DARK curtains to keep the light out and let her sleep longer. Number two...we didn't know if baby #2 was going to be a boy or a girl and there was a possiblity that they would have to share rooms so we wanted something versitile. We thought, if it's a boy, we'll add blue all over as well and it will be pink, blue, and brown and it won't look funny and we won't have to buy a lot more stuff. When blogger stops hating me and lets me upload more pictures, we'll show you how Abby's room looks now that she sleeps in her own bed and not the crib. By the way, when you're too poor to buy curtains, consider sheets. They look nearly as nice. Note the picture. :) I'm becoming an expert at decorating with sheets. :)

We live near the ocean so I thought I'd add a little "beach" to our house. It's just another way to decorate with what you have. Cute huh?

My backyard is dirrectly across from a playground but it doesn't feel like it. This is the view of my back yard. I like it. It's soooo peaceful and quiet back there.

This may or may not be the poision ivy growing on the trees in my back yard. We were told that it was but then we looked it up on the internet and it might also be a virginia creeper which is a poison ivy look alike. We're not sure but we treat it like it is poison ivy. However, if it is, it's not very potent. Before we knew that it might be, Brandon mowed through it, Abby sat in it, I walked in it, little neighborhood kids play in it, and a friend of ours climbed a tree and rolled in the grass that was covered in it. My guess is on the virginal creeper but maybe we're just "lucky".

This is what my house looks like most of the time. Embarassing huh?

This is what my living room is supposed to look like. I like it. It's kind of cute and it feels put together. Again, decorating with sheets...the two end chairs are covered in sheets and the foot stool is a plastic tub covered with a sheet. I'm pretty proud of what you can do to decorate even when you don't have much.

This is where our dining room used to be. It's a tiny little room off the kitchen. We decided it was too depressing back there and moved the table out to the alternate dining room area connected to the living room. Maybe someday, I'll get to show you those pictures. For some reason, I can't upload pictures properly today.
2 comments:
Love reading your blogs, I do! (thats my Yoda side coming out)
So sad it is, you missed the other post. Posted it like 5 seconds after you posted this comment, I did. Not so good at being Yoda, I am. Much better is Brandon. Love you much, I do.
Post a Comment