I wanted to post some cute pictures of Abby but Blogger keeps giving me error messages and I'm not in the mood to trouble shoot it any further so maybe next time. I just wanted to update you on all that's happening.
On the 30, Abby turns 1! I'm soo excited but I can't believe that she's been with us a whole year! It doesn't feel that long.
She walks now if you trick her into thinking that you are going to hold onto her. You have to put your hands under her armpits and walk away from her so that she think's you are holding her but really you aren't touching her at all. She's getting braver and braver with the steps and she'll be really walking before long.
She still only has two teeth but she has finally learned to bite with them and sometimes instead of kisses, she bites. We're working on that.
She still loves her babies and she likes to put them on her bed and tuck them in and kiss them
We moved her crib matteress to the floor to get her used to the idea of not sleeping in the crib. She likes it and she always laughs and gets excited when she goes into her room. She loves to dive onto the bed (and people too if you aren't careful). We put the matteress right on the floor so it wouldn't hurt if she fell of but I'm pretty sure she hasn't fallen off yet and it's been like 2 weeks since we did it. If she has fallen off, she got right back on with out letting me know, anyway.
We found out that baby #2 is going to be a girl! We are soooo excited because we really wanted a girl! (Both of us) We are currently considering the names Emily and Sophia but we aren't sure what we will choose yet.
I guess that's all I can think of for now that's changed. Pretty much everything is always the same.
1 comment:
Correction...Abby has three teeth. She has one hiding behind her upper lip that I didn't know about. She thinks it's funny to give kisses with a little teeth in them now too... We're trying to teach her not to do that.
Post a Comment