So I think Abby's favorite color (at least right now) is red. She sees red before all other colors and when we are in a store, she grabs at red things.
Here are some other updates. She likes being on her tummy now for a good amount of time. Somtimes she forgets that she can roll over but she rolls like it's nothing most of the time. She tries to scoot and she manages maybe an inch. She has rolled from her back to her tummy once but she didn't mean to and it made her mad so she cried. She loves cuddly toys her favorite two being her bear Beorn and her glowworm. (I just need to find a cuddly, lightup, red bear.... :) hehehe)
She stands leaning against the back of the couch on her own for a few minutes. She loves watching animals. She went to the Aquarium recently and I stood her in my hands by the river otter exibit. They kept swiming by the glass and she kept touching the glass and making happy noises. At the sea turtle exhibit, she kept bouncing in my hands when I stood her by the glass. She is so excited about experiencing the world around her. I can't wait to see what's next. One of her favorite things to do is to grab at the keyboard and press keys when I am holding her on my lap and typing. She just might become a **computer-genius** like her daddy someday. Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Hope you enjoy the updates.
3 comments:
Guess what?!?! I get to see you guys in about a week! I'm so excited! I can hardly wait!
Rachel
babe,
You know, red is one of the most visible (maybe the most; might be yellow) colors in the light spectrum - maybe it just catches her eye. I dunno, it's still cute :)
I think it's blue. isn't that what that "Go Science and Math" type commercial on the radio says when the daughter says why the sky is blue? because it has the shortest wave lenght or something?
Post a Comment