
I know it is early to be saying Happy Easter, but I won't be at my house over easter so I won't have access to these cute easter pictures. Brandon is going to training for a month in Wichita Falls, Tx and since we have family in the area, Abby and I are staying with them. For that reason, I wanted to post these pictures now for you to enjoy! Sometimes, you can click on the picture to get a larger image. Sometimes it doesn't work. I don't know why.
HAPPY EASTER!!!!
"I will ransom them from the power of the grave, I will redeem them from death. Where, O death are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?" --Hosea 13:14
10 comments:
When are you leaving for TX? When do you get back? I wonder if theres any way we can get together?
We leave early tomorrow (mar 17) and we will be staying there apx a month and a week so we will be coming home sometime around Apr 25? Maybe earlier than that 19? I don't know. We're going to try to meet Sarah and Granny in W.Falls around the first week of April. Maybe you can come sometime that month and we can meet up with you. Brandon has school on the weekdays but the weekends are great. (I won't have a car to just go meet you cuz he'll have it)
Rachel,
We will be leaving 17MAR07 and returning 27APR07. 20APR thru 26APR we will be on leave in Fairfield. We'd love to visit with you if you want to come down - I'm sure my family can accomodate you for a night or two. Just let us know.
-Brandon
BTW,
Becky will be in Fairfield the whole time (18MAR thru 27APR) even though I'm going to be in Wichita Falls most of the time. So you can visit her anytime you like.
Don't you just love his military dates? It takes me a few minutes to figure out what he's saying sometimes. Come if you can...
I'll call you in the next few days and let you know. We're still trying to plan a trip to your house in June for our Anniversary. So i'm not sure if we can do both.... But i'll talk to Preston more and see what the dealy-o is! :)
okay. If you can't it's okay. We just want to see you! Whenever is fine...
Becky, If you come into Big D...stop by Criswell College, of course this "ole" grandma wants to see Abbey. Bring Brandon, too.
Linda Carter
Faculty Secretary
Linda,
We plan to stop in sometime in mid-April when I go on leave. We'll be sure to search you out so you can get to know our little Abi-girl :)
-Brandon
So, I've been having this reoccurring dream, that I get to meet Abby for the first time, and you go to hand her to me, and I drop her!!!! I've had that dream 3 different times!
Rachel
Post a Comment