Monday, June 6, 2011

"Dada!"

He has been missing his daddy lately. He will look around and call for Brandon. So, I put the picture down where he could see it and talk to it.


I put him down on my bed for a while before bed so I could get the boys room clean and make the bed. I had to move him while he was sleeping but he was so cute I wanted a picture.



Woke up at 5 am again. This time, he didn't want a bottle. He didn't want a swing. He just wanted to lay by me. As soon as I put him by me, he relaxed and was asleep in minutes. He slept until 9ish (after everyone else was awake) This is how he likes to sleep. He worries me now that he can flip by himself. This is how I find him every morning. Usually completely face into the mattress too.


I love you, brother!



I love you too!



He can sit up alone as long as one hand is on the floor.




He can do this! He LOVES this game!



One of his favorite foods EVER!



Coloring together




So you all won't forget what I look like. *wink*



Scooting! Brandon didn't get to see him do this much before he left. Now he can go pretty much anywhere in just a few minutes.




Saying "Dada!" He misses his Daddy so much!

No comments: