Isaiah brought up one of the girl's strollers and was pushing it around the house. He was saying, "I Daddy! I Daddy!" He even made a tiny zoo with a few animals and let his baby see the animals. And the baby???? Just wait until you see his babies. :)
***
Woody and a Dinosaur!
Noah's little push-ups. He's soooo strong!
...and Buzz.
"Mom! We made a giant Taco!" Abby says as she takes a bite.
"There's plenty for everyone!" Emma says as she grins at me.
Isaiah slammed his own hand in the hinge of a door. After the initial recovery with mommy, the girls were dancing around the room making him laugh. He's happy in this picture despite the expression. I think it just caught the movement at the wrong moment. He was laughing again.
I had the windows open and was letting the breeze in. Noah was shivering. Poor baby. He was wearing clothes! I didn't know he'd get so cold so fast. Everyone else seemed fine.
Drawing with sidewalk chalk.
Isaiah set these up like this. I just found them upon entering the living room at some point.
Noah started where the binky is at the bottom of the picture. Then he scooted back, back, back and got stuck under the chair. "Now if I could just figure out how to go forward." He was happy so I left him and I was painting the girls' fingernails and toenails about where the binky was. He thought, "Wow! That looks like fun! I want to be in the middle of that." And it took him like three seconds to figure out how to get to the newspaper they were putting their feet on. Now he can go both ways.
Brandon climbing a tree. This got out of order.
Noah stuck under the chair.
Being small is hard work.
Posing on the front log.
Hugs!
"I lub you!"
He's standing beside me as I make this. "Mommy! Look at Hayah! Look at Hayah!" (That's how he says his own name.)
No comments:
Post a Comment