Thursday, May 26, 2011

All kinds of cool stuff

These are not going to be in order because I took them off of a million different memory cards when I cleaned them all off so thinking about order makes my head hurt.



We made masks one day. I painted one for Noah.
Arrrrrg!



The kids showing of theirs freshly painted. :)


Emma showing off the fact that she changed Noah's potty diaper all by herself.



Twins!



Abigail Christine



Video game buddies



"Um, Mom...I think you'd better get him before he goes all the way to sleep on me."



Kid train!


A tree full of monkeys



Choo-choo!



We went to the Shrine of the Sun (which is included in our zoo membership passes but only Brandon has ever gone before.) It was a "neat Castle" and Abby and Emma and Isaiah loved it. Mommy was soooooooooooooo glad to be out of it. Did I ever tell you I have a paralyzing fear of heights? It's not so bad if you can't see down or if you can see down if you are surrounded by glass...but did I ever mention how nearly impossible it is for me to climb...what is it? 6? stories when the stair rails are only metal bars that let you see all the way to the bottom of the spiral.... Ugh! I don't like it! Take me down! I didn't think I was going to make it.



This taking turns walking thing isn't working out. We're kind of done.


Can you be my bear? I'll let you sleep with me!
This is unusual. Every time we've visited the zoo, the bears have been sleeping. So seeing them awake and active was a treat.



The boys. (and a big giant bee)



The girls. (and a big giant bee)


feeding giraffes



Time to go in.



But I don't want to go in. Even if it is cold and dark.



A trip to the zoo. Noah's so excited! I mean.....



Because 4 is so fun!



Isaiah LOVES the "dragon fruit". It did not love him later.



Dragon fruit on the inside. It tastes like cucumbers or maybe like greenish bananas. Not bad, but not worth it. Although you see Abby's hand, Isaiah ate nearly the whole fruit.


Isaiah holding it. He dubbed it "dragon fruit". Brandon saw it and wanted to taste it. We're curious! When he showed Isaiah, he called it a dragon fruit.



Getting dirty one day....


Swimming...or mostly dumping dirt in the pool.



Swinging


Hey guys I'm stuck. Um, guys! Hey, sisters....you left me here and no one is pushing me!


Noah's mobile. :) The fan turned it.



A hotel somewhere between TX and CO. We were tired and grouchy.


Dancing



Two little cowboys!



An old, old old picture of Brandon and I that I found on the memory cards.



Working out



Look how little they were! A million years ago....



Can you tell we just moved from SC to CO? Can you tell that I'm something like 7 months pregnant with Isaiah? Can you tell that I'm tired of driving and my feet are swollen up like basket balls? Can you tell that we drove two cars? Can you tell that we have no furniture yet? Nope, me either. :) LOL


Crazy hair!



Can I have some more candy?


Emma shared her most favorite panda bear ever with Noah.
(She's so generous and caring. If you remember, she shared her most favorite lizard toy with Isaiah when he was about this age too.) :)


Eating candy...who cares if it's a little dirty....


Abby helping plant grass.


Brandon doing it the way I was convinced was "the hard way."


What the big kids did while we planted grass in the yard.


What Noah did while we planted grass.


"Look, Mommy, it's a car choo-choo train!"


"Cars!!!!"


Cute big bow hair.



"Mommy, we're playing the Blog game." -Abby




I took Noah's high chair out to spray it down and Isaiah took one of the girl's high chairs out too. See that little pink thing to the right of the high chair? He's so funny!



Emma fell asleep like this once. Cute!


I'm starting to like peals now. Mostly because I can't control my fingers that well so I get them by accident.



"Cinderella Hair"


"Belle Hair"


Reading books.



Fell asleep sitting up.


Emma reading to her brothers.



Buzz and Woody are his best friends. That and blanket....


Noah


Just Noah.


Slumber party! Isaiah is already asleep.



See how intently the dinosaur is listening to the story?



Reading a book to his dinosaurs and dragons. "Dragon's being BAD!" (Yes, that's what that page says.)



Pirate island



Noah had some cake too.



Car marshmallows for Isaiah's birthday cupcakes!



Following Daddy's example.



"It's just so fluffy I LOVE it!"



"We're going to make a cool ramp!"



Can you tell he likes his dinosaur?




The boys sleeping together.




A good picture of Brandon.



The birth announcement I made for Noah but didn't have ink to print/send.

No comments: