Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!

"Though your sins are as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow!"
It seemed appropriate that it should snow on Easter Sunday.



Abby found the first egg!


Isaiah found some!


Noah is guarding at least 4 in this picture.



Now Noah is hoping he won't be stepped on.
Abby: "Here, Isaiah! I found a green one for you!"


There was one hiding in Daddy's pocket.


Daddy found the last egg. It was hard to find.


I had a dozen eggs with crosses and numbers on them. We pulled them out first and opened them in order while they snacked on the other eggs. Inside were various parts of the Easter story. Like, a penny stamped with the 10 commandments to show what sin is. A donkey (or rather a tiny gray horse...) for when Jesus entered Jerusalem on Palm Sunday. A baby Jesus for when Jesus became man to dwell among us...and my personal favorite, an empty egg because the tomb is empty. (There were more but that's all I'm going to list here.)


We filled the eggs with dried fruit, cheese-its, and chocolate chips this year because, well, that's what we had.


They don't look like they mind. The only thing they wouldn't eat was the dried apricots.



(We took these pictures before church and did the Easter Hunt after but I put them all out of order.)
Isaiah showing off his alternate Easter clothes. It was tooooooo cold for him to wear his shorts today. The little wiggle worm wouldn't stand still for a picture so this is the best I have.


The Boys. :) (Noah was still hungry for his breakfast bottle he ate on the way to church...The Binky was making him happy. See his expression. soooo cute!)


Another of the boys.



Brandon only took one picture of us girls and then we had to go.



Here are the individual pictures of the kids in their Easter Clothes Aunt Jenn (and family) gave them. :)
Noah (Just don't pay attention to the fact that the washer/dryer ate/lost one of his black socks so he had to wear white ones. :) )


Emma moved in beside Isaiah when I was trying to get him alone but she's cute so I had to post this one.


Isaiah---Look at his little "man" shoes! They used to be Brandon's when he was little!



Emma



Abby


I didn't have a lot of time before church, so I didn't get many pictures.



At least Noah is smiling. Abby is saying, "We love Jesus!" (while holding her tongue. Why? I don't know. Probably because she's 4.) :)





(These are just random ones from the days before Easter.)
Did you know this baby is rolling over now? Seriously! Is he old enough to be doing that? Has it REALLY been 6 months? I guess so.......


Chocolate fondue! Yum!


This 6 month old has some agitator bones in him.


Noah: I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. Okay, so I am.
(He LOVES hair! More than any of them have so far. It gets annoying to me because he'll start yanking my hair when I'm trying to feed him. He also likes to pet me with his free hand or his feet if I'm holding him.)


All 4 of them. Emma is touching Noah now. Guess he deserved it. ;) haha!


Two Dragon Boys! :) (Noah lost a foot!!!!) Isaiah doesn't have a lot of "cool" shirts for the 2 year old age. He has about a million plain red ones and a small handful of other plain ones and like 3 decorated ones so I made him a dragon shirt. I just happened (it really was an accident) to put it on him on the same day Noah wore these jammies. :)


Smiley! (Yes, my camera lens is dirty. Welcome to my life. :) )


It's Emma. And a pillow. A very fluffy pillow. That is all.


Oh! Wait! It's Emma and a pillow with feet! Woah! What's going on here?


Two pillows! (I couldn't get them to both stay in at the same time once I started taking pictures! Sure, they will do it for play time, but when the camera comes out...well, all bets are off.)


Yep. Just Emma and a very, very, very fluffy pillow. *wink*


The belt on the vacuum broke. When Brandon fixed it, he also found a few other things to fix (like unwinding hair that had accumulated on the bottom) and BOY does that thing work now! I had not realized it was not doing so well until he fixed it and NOW it walks off without you! :) LOL You notice how eagerly my kids are all watching him. "Tools!!!!"


I just LOVE my neighbor's tree! It's sooo pretty! I get to enjoy it from my front window all the time. :) (Oh, please, o please, o please seed yourself over here in my yard, pretty tree! *wink* Just kidding! Sort of.)


Emma took a turn holding Noah. Isaiah walked off.


Abby's turn holding Noah. :) Sunday a week ago.


The clothes I made them! :) Dressing them alike is so much fun!

No comments: