This has not been much of a winter so far. When it snows, it's way, way, way cold. The wind is usually blowing and the windchill is in the negatives. The snow is not packing snow. Then, the next day, the snow is gone. But the girls are not giving up on playing in it. They really want to be out there.
Homeschool. I made Isaiah a folder to start keeping his "school work"...er uh, coloring pages and completed pages (He LOVES to color) in like his sisters do.
We were playing with the baby in the mirror. (See below) and I thought he might like to see the baby up close...but I forgot that it would also be reflecting the ceiling and I think I scared him that he was going to fall into a hole. He started squirming, holding his breath, and crying.... Oops! Poor boy!
This baby was fun to play with though. He liked playing with this "new friend".
"Mommy! He looked at me!"
He loves his Abby, can you tell? She loves him too! :) She's such a good helper!
Showing off his houseshoes. Enjoying his Mama Lynn.
Emma's Birthday!!!!!!
"It's my birthday!!!!!!"
:)
Twins!!!
I can't believe how big she is!
She's been "refining" her smile. When I ask her to smile, she doesn't give me the big cheesy baby smile but this one or the one above.
Cheese!
He looks so cute!!!!
I love her dimples!
A good one of Noah!
Probably one of my favorites!
Another good one of Emma. :)
Both of them want to help.
Cute videos below:
(some sister who knows how to do this needs to tell me how to get them so that they are not all one big block and I can put the text between them... When I edit it, they are one big block)
1... "Take that!" Isaiah usually says this when he is wrestling a toy or something.
2..."We don't do anything." lol (all 4 sitting still at once? really? and the music was so appropriate.
3..."going down"....hahahahahaha this cracks me up every time I think I've watched it a million times in real life and a million more on the video
4....."New friend" He wants that baby so baddly he's just almost scooting to get to him!
5..."Hole in the floor" (remember above? Isaiah treats it like a whole in the floor too.)
No comments:
Post a Comment