Daddy's been home on "paternity leave"
Still a little yellow/orange...but not enough to cause concern...they didn't even check his numbers at all.
This is how he likes to keep his hands...right by his chin.
I like this sweater on him. Doesn't he look so BIG???
Why move the gate over when I can go under?
Show me a camera and I will say "cheese"...
For some reason, Abby likes to watch TV in this position. For some reason, she also likes to lay around the house in random places like this.
A pretty road we found...it has these awesome rock formations that I didn't take a picture of...we'll have to go back.
Noah...as I can see him from my seat.
What I can see of the girls from the front. Emma was really enjoying the yellow trees! (Yellow is her "best" color, as she says.)
I can see him the best from my seat. "Here. Here. Here."
Fell asleep in the shopping cart.
Who is that????
Woah! Dad, you look different!
Noah...he's sooo cute!!!
Can three fit in here? Cuz we like it better than taking turns and riding up top...
The first brown headed baby for us.
Feet. I think they are similar to Emma's.
Through the body, a P size fits him. Through the arms and legs...not so much. But he's still soooooo tiny! At his Dr apt he was 6 lbs 11 oz. (from being born 7 lbs 5 oz)
No comments:
Post a Comment