Again...it's reverse order.... I keep forgetting how to put them on right..... If you care about the order, read from the bottom up. Sorry. I'll try to get it right next time! I need a sticky note telling me how to do it every time. :D
The kids in "matching jammies". :)
We are so blessed! :)
The girls painting in homeschool.
Eating cheerios at the craft/school table.
I think they look alike.
What? I don't have anything in my mouth.... I promise...
Well, maybe a few gold fish...but Emma left them here where I could reach them....
Building with legos. Isaiah's tongue is sticking out in concentration.
Isaiah is so happy he gets to join the girls for this "school activity"... They are so cute together.
In case you are wondering, we have a window seat right there that they are sitting on, and the table is backed up to it, making the perfect seat. :)
He's such a happy baby!
The girls are playing with an indoor snowman that Papa made for them.
Eating snacks at the coffee table with cousin Kara.
Sorry, Sarah. I must not have taken any pictures of you.... It's sad! I only have a few of all the adults.
We got to see Rachel and Kara at Christmas...
And here's the best pictures I have of Preston, Michael, Papa, and Mama Lynn....
Abby getting ready to go to Mama Lynn and Papa's house. She put all her dolls on the couch and was "driving" them there. Notice the pink bowl of plastic food? She even has "drive thru" food because we usually have to eat at least once on the way or way back... And that hand sticking up in the lower left corner is Isaiah...not a doll but for some reason it looks like Rachel's Mary doll's hand every time I look at it.
Isaiah says he's perfectly happy staying inside where it is warm.
Emma smiling at playing in the snow.
Playing with sleds that Pawpaw Doug sent.
Our yard actually looks...kinda....sorta....maybe just a little...bit pretty with snow....
Isaiah riding on his car Jenn sent. :) He LOVES it!
Opening presents at home before we went to Mom and Dad's house. Emma is so captivated by her baby cabbage patch doll!
Abby opening her Leap frog reader toy. Abby and Emma both LOVE reading and have gotten a lot of use out of this already!
Can we open these now? This one is as big as me!
Reading the Christmas story first. I like how even Isaiah is looking!
Daddy is making Christmas cookies with the girls. They were looking forward to it for a few weeks!
Emma asleep on the couch. She's so tiny!
We don't really do "santa"...we're not anti santa stuff, just don't really do it. We do hang stockings though and we each drop in little "secrets" for each other over the month until it's time to open them. The girls had fun doing this last year and this year. It's a neat idea to involve them in the gift giving.
Our tree and presents... The kids were VERY good with the presents... They didn't open any ahead of schedule and only opened a few we were taking to Mom and Dad's house after we had already opened all the other presents because they thought we'd forgotten some.
The after affects of the slumber party. LOL. Notice the sheet is completely missing under Emma... I think they worked it off that side of the bed. Also, Abby is now wearing Emma's princess dress.... I have no idea how they could see to do all that because they don't even have a night light in their room! But okay! :) Aren't they so cute cuddled up together?
"Isaiah wants to sleep in our bed!" Notice how silly Abby is being!
Flour does the trick for getting vaseline out of hair.
Flour. Remember that. Flour.....

DO NOT BATHE FIRST! (I thought warmish hotish water would "cut" it.... bad idea... and I was super dumb and bathed Abby at the same time because both of them had marker on them from the night before..... It got in Abby's hair and then she had nasty vaseline on her too! Ugh! NO THANKS!
What? Slimey? Maybe just a little. No, no. She's not covered in vaseline from head to foot! Oh, no! Not my child! I'd never let THAT happen! Never...never....
2 comments:
I see you have a picture of me on your refridgerator.. ♥♥ I love seeing pictures on here of you all!
The picture of Emma with her hair sticking out is just priceless. I Love it!
Julie put vaseline in her hair one time because she was told that it would get rid of lice. I guess it did, she never had them again!
Love you guys,
Mom
Post a Comment