I've gotten lazy and hate trying to figure out how to upload these in the right order everytime...so if you want order, go to the bottom and scroll up. If not, be confused... :)
Isaiah was a hotdog for Halloween. Here he is asleep in his carseat after a long night.
Isaiah in his carseat. Just because...

The whole crew in costumes.
The whole crew in costumes.
Emma is cute here.

Isaiah...because I love him!

Abby serving "tea" on her new "tea party" set. (That's what she calls it. "my tea party"... LOL...but she serves juice and coffee...the coffee is for Emma because "I don't like coffee but Emma does..." since I'm sure Emma knows what coffee is she totally agrees and plays along. :)

Abby got this cute tea set for her birthday. She fell in love and has been serving tea daily since.

Opening presents.

Daddy showing Abby her birthday cake. I like her expression in this one.

We celebrated Abby's birthday.

Brandon fixed Abby's birthday cake. Yes, yes he totally did. This was ALL him. Cute huh?

I totally ruined Abby's first cake... First of all, I made the mistake of asking Abby what shape she wanted and she wanted cupcakes...but then they fell...I felt an awful lot like Flora (?) in Sleeping Beauty.."Of course it will be much stiffer once it's baked."

We made pigs in a blanket...litterally...

I made Emma a princess dress. Aren't she and Isaiah cute cuddled up together?

Abby's princess dress. Funny story... so I went to look at costumes for our church harvest party. They were not unaffordable but I could sew them for cheaper so I bought cloth to sew them up. Then my machine broke so I had to buy costumes anyway...then the party was cancled due to the hosts getting the flu...then I got a new machine....and I was so excited to have it back, I whipped up two princess dresses in one day...
Emma's dress.

Here the girls are in thier princess costumes having a tea party. This was before Abby's birhtday so they don't have tea party dishes yet.
Isaiah...because I love him!
Abby serving "tea" on her new "tea party" set. (That's what she calls it. "my tea party"... LOL...but she serves juice and coffee...the coffee is for Emma because "I don't like coffee but Emma does..." since I'm sure Emma knows what coffee is she totally agrees and plays along. :)
Abby got this cute tea set for her birthday. She fell in love and has been serving tea daily since.
Opening presents.
Daddy showing Abby her birthday cake. I like her expression in this one.
We celebrated Abby's birthday.
Brandon fixed Abby's birthday cake. Yes, yes he totally did. This was ALL him. Cute huh?
I totally ruined Abby's first cake... First of all, I made the mistake of asking Abby what shape she wanted and she wanted cupcakes...but then they fell...I felt an awful lot like Flora (?) in Sleeping Beauty.."Of course it will be much stiffer once it's baked."
We made pigs in a blanket...litterally...
I made Emma a princess dress. Aren't she and Isaiah cute cuddled up together?
Abby's princess dress. Funny story... so I went to look at costumes for our church harvest party. They were not unaffordable but I could sew them for cheaper so I bought cloth to sew them up. Then my machine broke so I had to buy costumes anyway...then the party was cancled due to the hosts getting the flu...then I got a new machine....and I was so excited to have it back, I whipped up two princess dresses in one day...
Now,I admit...since I was not using a pattern, there are a few "funny" things...but i think they turned out okay for play dresses. the girls love to dress up in them.
Emma's dress.
Here the girls are in thier princess costumes having a tea party. This was before Abby's birhtday so they don't have tea party dishes yet.
The girls discovered the linen closet....Brandon discovered the girls in the linnen closet... They climbed all the way to the top shelf..pulling things down and unfolding them as they went.

Seated at the top of the closet.

Three big babies all wrapped up.
Seated at the top of the closet.
Three big babies all wrapped up.
I discovered that Abby can make VERY recognizable A's...
No comments:
Post a Comment