Friday, August 7, 2009

What we've been up to...

Well...I always forget to load pictures backwards...so these are out of order.
I made a blanket for Kara today.

Kara's blanket.

Emma always wants to hold Isaiah. Cute huh? She loves her brother and sister!

Abby thinks Emma's head is the perfect pallet for smearing stuff on. I find stuff smeared on there all the time...grrr...

Sisters enjoying each other. Emma's a little dirty in this picture though.

I made more letters for Isaiah. Now I need to print a few pictures to hang around the house.

In homeschool we learned about hippos and we had a fun time putting the hippos in the water.

We weed-eated part of the yard... haha... Our yard took over! And there are toys and rocks and rail road ties from the past resident and stuff all over in that jungle so we cant get the mower out. The girls went swimming in the *cold* water.

We read the Bible story about Jesus calming the storm with his words and so we were playing with the water in Homeschool. We'd make waves and splash water in the little "boat" and then I'd say, "shh!" and they'd stop. Our Little People guy in the boat had one "scarey" day getting sunk over and over and over!

The hippo day at homeschool. I have my lesson plans saved on the laptop. Emma's trying to get the hippos and Isaiah is just chilling out on the floor by my chair. What fun!

I made a blanket similar to Abby's for one of our church friends' newborn babys.

Another day at homeschool. After all the work was done, we made brownies and cinnamon rolls.

Homeschool We've been doing it nearly every day for a while now. Abby's "hard" at work and Emma's dilligently eating her colored pencil after she ate her purple paper of course.

Brother sister love. Isaiah's been smiling a lot lately. They are hard to catch on film though because he stops smiling at the camera. He likes face to face interaction.


We saw a rainbow on the way home from Mom and Dad's house. It's the first one that I know of that Abby (and Emma) have seen. Abby was really excited about it and was looking at it and saying "Thank you God for the Rainbow!" and "A rainbow!" over and over and over... It was a nice bright rainbow and it stayed vivid for a LONG time so we got to enjoy it for a while.
We have had a lot of rainbows lately at our house too and it just keeps reminding me that God will do what he says. It's nice to have that reminder when times are tough.
At mom and dad's house, we got to play with Uncle Preston.


We got to play with Kara. (Here's all 4 Puls grandbabies so far)


We wore Liz out! :) Poor Lizzy... I think she mostly liked it though.

We got to play with Rachel.


Daddy caught a baby rabbit at Granny and Pawpaw's house.
Emma and Brandon and the Rabbit.

Abby and Brandon and the Rabbit.

I made Emmaleigh's blanket.

I don't know if the back really matches it but Emmaleigh likes yellow.

Abby made a zoo on the stairs with her zoo animals. Here the people are feeding the giraffes. (because at our zoo, you can feed crackers to the giraffes.)

Abby showing off her zoo on the stairs.

We went to the zoo. (We have a pass so we can go as often as we want...it's good cheap fun that way.) Emma LOVES the komodo dragon! Isn't she so cute! She was so excited about this guy! Probably because she has a toy komodo dragon she picked out for a car toy on the move here.

Abby got to throw a "mellon" (cantelope) to the hippos. "More please!" :) She LOVED feeding the hippos and wants to go do that again someday.


Here we are enjoying the hippos before the zoo guy gave Abby a "mellon" to toss in.
I guess that's all for now. We've had a busy and productive month so far! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I did enjoy it! Now if only I could go and visit again.... someday I will! love you!