Monday, August 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

*is a CLEAN, NICE backyard...*





Abby being goofy.

Emma being cute. Her personality is really blossoming in the last few weeks and
she's becoming way more talkative...finally! :)

Isaiah wearing the outfit his daddy wore home from the hospital. ( I took this in June but kept forgetting to put it on here so that's why he looks so little.)

Again...

Why I want a CLEAN backyard. lol.
We did homeschool, I gave them a popcicle and sent them outside.
Then I took Isaiah upstairs to sleep...so I was gone for what..at most 5 min???
and This is what I came back to.........
I told you Abby think's Emma's head is the perfect palate for smearing stuff on.

"What?"

Aren't they all cute sitting at the table while Daddy makes dinner?

Rub a dub, dub... three cuties in a tub.

Isaiah and Brandon.

Isaiah sitting up by himself! Just kidding! Brandon was holding him there and he just looked so cute he needed a picture.

In "school" we sing Bible songs and do the motions. Here we are singing nursary rhymes and doing "ring around the roses"

This is what Isaiah does when we do school.

Counting and stacking blocks. Abby is helping Emma build a tower... (power, she says)
and Princess Daisy (from Mickey MOuse Clubhouse) is in it.

We made alligators that move thier legs and tail and open their mouths.


Abby is matching the letters in this letter puzzle. She does super well! She can recognize and correctly point out (if not distracted) the letters A, E, I, M, D, P, J, a, e, i, p, b, and y... (those are the letters of our family and her name...)

Homeschool. Coloring Adam and Eve pages. So cute.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So, you give up on Emma and the binki for now? lol. too cute!

Becky's Place said...

actually.......... she was very much off of it and then Isaiah came...and she started stealing his... and Brandon thinks it keeps her quiet in church.... so yeah...I guess we do give it to her again.

Elizabeth said...

haha too funny!