Just how big is a two 1/2 year old? How about a 15 month old? Or a 1 week old?

Abby in JellyBean's cage.

Shh! Don't tell the girls. They'd try to do it.

I didn't let them see me taking this picture. Isn't he tiny!

Look at how much they've grown!

About the size of Abby's baby.

Big enough to yawn really big!

"My sisters love me."

Three cuties under 3.

Abby and Emma sure love him!
Every once in a while, you tune in to what the kids are doing and you find them doing something super cute!
2 comments:
I was just looking at the pic of all three of them thinking... 3 under 3 that's crazy! Then it hit me, Tristan will turn 3 in September before our #3 is born in November! I guess we are a bit crazy huh!?! But oh what a sweet life we live.
When I watched the video of Abby singing Peyton sang with her! He doesn't know the song but when the video was over he asked to see it "again" in sign language. So sweet!
They are beautiful! Keep sharing!!
They are getting so big!!! I can't wait to see the girls again and little Isaiah for the first time. We really need to plan a get-together when I get back from over here.
Post a Comment