Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Abby's first hair cut and other stuff

Wow! What a hair cut! lol! Just kidding! Emma still has a long way to go till she gets a hair cut.

She's getting soo big! I'm sad! Don't grow so fast!



After the hair cut. So I loaded these in the wrong order and don't want to fix it because if I drag them to the proper order, you can't click for a larger version.
Her bangs are a little shorter than I would have liked, I think and a little uneven...
try cutting a two year old's hair while they wiggle around like jello and say, "you cutting my hair, mommy? you cutting my hair with the cutters? I need a hair cut!"


The back after the haircut. It is more even than it looks in the picture. She kept holding her head at funny angles. hehe. It was sad to have to cut off some of those curls but I thought it might look funny to cut just the bangs and not the back so I did the whole thing.



She's kind of upset with me because I kept combing bangs into her face and she kept brushing them back out of her eyes and I kept growling at her... "Abby! Leave them there! I'll fix it! Hold on just a minute!" This is the before picture. In 2 n 1/2 years, this is as long as her hair got. No, we never cut it even a little before this.




The back of her head before.





A side view before with her bangs pushed to one side like she usually had it.



He just looked so cute I had to take a picture of him like this.



I think he looks like a baby doll in this outfit. So little and tiny! Look at his feet here. Cute!



He likes his first bath. I promise he does. :)


Brandon and Isaiah



This one is the best I think. Isaiah looks smiley!



I thought this was cute.



Okay. So he fell asleep on this bean bag chair the girls have. It's really kind of cute. But the chair is bright pink and looks funny in the picture. So I made it black and white because I don't have Adobe Photo Shop on this computer... yet.... *sigh* and the program I have only does black and white and red eye fix... so... but it doesn't really look that cute in black and white either... it's okay but not as cute as the colored one...



So...someday... I'll take this one or the other one and make the background black and white or maybe just color it white or light blue or something but I'll leave him colored. He looks good in blue, don't you think? :) Anyway, this is cute...the pink is just a little distracting.

No comments: