Friday, March 27, 2009

February/March Pictures

Saddly, the blog always loads the pictures from the bottom up and I never think to go backwards through my pictures and if I move them into the correct order manually, you can't click them for a larger view.... *sigh*... so I you want them in order, go from the bottom up to the top. Sorry. Maybe I'll think of it next time.
Emma taking a nap on a pile of blankets and sheets in her new room right before the movers brought her bed. We were sleeping on an air mattress and on blanket pallets.
Abby and Emma enjoyed getting to visit Mama Lynn and Papa!
We stopped in TX on the way to CO and saw family there. For some reason I was dumb and didn't take any pictures hardly so this is the best you get. The girls playing on a swing in the backyard at their cousins' house.
Emma LOVES animals. Abby was terrified of horses at this age. She loves them now but I remember them scaring her at 13 months.
We got to see cousin Brennan and played at Sonic with her.
Abby and Emma liked this car at Grammy's house.
Abby in the car on the move to CO.
Emma in the car on the way to CO. (We have GREAT kids! They hardly fuss or cry at all in the car and if they do get noisy, they are easily distracted. Mostly, they would cry the last 30 minutes of each 8ish hour day of driving. And wouldn't you? :) Believe me, we are blessed with good car-kids. :) )
After the movers took all of our stuff we had nothing to do in our empty house so here we are at the Charleston Aquarium.
Abby and Emma kept their dolly strollers out after the movers left so we had them runing around the empty house pushing dolls (and Abby pushed Emma a few times) to keep entertained.
Packing up to move. Throwing out trash, and cleaning up. Here the girls are enjoying empting a bag of gummies so that we don't have to move them.
The Birthday girl! Abby loved the Party Hats. Emma wore them okay, but would get tired of them and Abby kept insiting she wear them some more.
Emma's first birthday! Don't you just love her cake?
I am sorry we haven't put many pictures up lately. We've been busy moving and stuff. Look for more updates soon. I have some cute snow pictures for you someday and hopefully I'll get the house clean enough and unpacked enough that you can get a feel for the layout of it too.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I miss my Becky, Brandon, Abby, and Emma... and soon to be Isaiah.

Leanna said...

Hope you get settled in soon! I've missed looking at your posts!

the Huntingtons said...

Yay! I can see what Becky's up to again! I wish I could visit.

Jennad77 said...

Hey Becky I read the book. It was so good. Thank you so much! Love you guys...