Yep, we're pregnant again!
Nope, we're not kidding, and nope, we're not crazy! :)
We were hoping for another kid soon and we were praying that God would work it out sooner rather than later and not in the next few months because that would mean that we would be giving birth around the same time that we would be moving (Lord Willing). (That's Lord willing that we'll be moving next summer, not Lord willing that we'll have a baby durring the move. Ugh! No thanks!) But things look like they are going to go according to plan. Hehe. We are due next May and since we will be moving in the end of June or July we should be fine as far as having babies in the back of a moving van goes.
No, we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet! We're not THAT far along. Hehe. Yes, a few people have asked me that already.
We have been suspecting something for a while now. See, funny story, I started having ALL of the symptoms of pregnancy and we were like, "Ooooo! It's been 4 weeks, let's take a test and see if we're pregnant." So we did but it came back negative and we were like, "Hmmm. That's never happened before." We usually wait a week to take the test to be sure anyway and we are nearly always certain and we just take the test so we don't feel dumb going to the doctor, even though by the time we take them we are fairly certain... So we thought it might be a faulty test or a false negative or something so we were going to wait a week and try again. We waited about 4 days and tried agian and that one too came back negative. (Looking back, I think I diluted my urine too much because I'd been drinking tea a lot that day.) But after that, I was like, "Well, we're not pregnant. I guess we'll just wait until next month and try again." So we waited a week or two and still I had all the symptoms and was SEVERAL weeks late and was still feeling like I was pregnant but the test told me I wasn't and how could I get 2 false negatives? That would be like a 1 in a 100000000000000000 chance, right? Brandon asked me to take another several times and I was like, "We're not pregnant. I wasn't pregnant a week ago and I haven't ovulated again so there's no way! It's impossible!" (Funny how the moment I said it, it popped into my head, "All things are possible with God." Funnier still how I quickly dismissed it and was like, "This isn't the virgin birth here. We're not pregnant!") So I was kind of sad and depressed that I had all the symptoms and no baby. Brandon was like, "Why don't you try another test." I rolled my eyes at him and said, "The internet says there are lots of reasons you can miss your period and I might just be imagining the cravings, having to pee a lot, the way my milk is going down (it did that when I got pregnant with Emma too...) and stuff." But I went and took a test. It was positive! At first, I couldn't believe it! I just sat there, thinking, "hmmm. This can't be happening!" I guess I should have trusted God! But we were pregnant! I went and told Brandon and then I just couldn't contain myself and I took another test... yep, it was positive too! So then, to get to go to the Doctor in the Air force, you have to go take a pregnancy test at the clinic. We did that too and it was pregnant so we've taking 5 tests with this baby and 3 were positive and 2 were negative... What a story. So, anyway, we are pregnant and we are almost 2 months along. We are due this May and we are currently waiting for a call back from the Doctor telling us that we have our first appointment with them. That should be coming tomorrow or the next day.
So that's our good news!
And, no, we are not crazy! Yes, we will be having 3 kids under the age of 3! And No, Abby is not potty trained yet! (Man, I gotta get on the ball with that!) She's willing but I just havn't got it done yet! She does well when I remember to work with her. *Sigh* the life of a mommy is just so busy! hehe! :)
For your information, Abby and Emma are 15 and 1/2 months apart. Emma and this new baby's due date are 15 months apart so they will have the same distance between them give or take a week. :) It's exciting!
Now, for the next frequently asked question. Brandon and I are hoping for a little girl. We DO want a boy eventually but we are hoping he will be the last one because we think it would be more convientient to have all the girls aged together and all the boys together because they might have to share a room and if it's the last one, we could get rid of all the girl baby things and not have twice the amount of clothes just waiting to see if the next baby is a girl or boy. But we will, obviously, be very happy with whatever God gives us.
Now, for the other most frequently asked question... No, we don't have names picked out yet. You'd think that after being pregnant 5 times and having 2 children, we'd have a few names in "storage" but we don't. We are leaning toward Bailey if it's a girl but we are not too steadfast on that and if you don't like it, don't tell me. I don't want to know. :) Anyway...
We love all of you and miss you!
6 comments:
Congrats! ;-)
Yahoo! Congratulations and I hope it's the best pregnancy yet! Can't wait for more news! Love you!
I HATE the name Bailey!!!!!!
Just kidding! :)
I only said that because you said not to tell you if we didn't like it....
:)
I'm still partial to all #3's!!!! They're great!!!
Brandon & Becky,
Congratulations! I am so excited.
I think I like the name 'Ten'. Why, you ask???? Because he'll be my tenth Grandchild. lol.
I Love You all,
Grammy
That's so wonderful. Advanced happy birthday to your Abby. Ours would have been 2 today and it reminded me that yours should be celebrating that milestone too. How very exciting to be adding another to the brood. God bless!
Tag, your it! :) See my blog today 30 Oct
Post a Comment