Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally! Pictures! (In no particular order...)

You can click on the pictures to get a larger view if you want to see more details. Hope you enjoy...
Abby is at this fun stage where she LIKES to help me do EVERYTHING! Here we're making cupcakes for Daddy. Abby is, of course, double and triple dipping. :)
Abby thoroughly enjoys her mail... "Puppy! Kitty! Meow! Meow!"
Abby's room after she got her BIG bed. We were making the bed and she put the pillows doll and bear on just like they are all by herself... What a good helper!
A scrap of cloth and a water hose head... Hmmm. She's up to something! :)
"Swim, Emmy! Swim! Emmy Lynn! Swim!" That's what Abby is saying when we took this picture.
She has hit this stage where she loves to dress herself and her babies. They HAVE to have clothes on them but not ness doll clothes. Her life size baby is nearly always in some of Emmaleigh's clothes. Usually she requires a little help to get it right.
See how much help I am getting with the laundry!
Even more help with the laundry! They are sitting right in my spot! Haha! I love the motion in this picture! Brandon and I sure are enjoying these little girls!
"They think I'm cute!" Sometimes she just bursts into the biggest smile ever! Emma is an easy smiler. She smiles nearly all the time. Abby is a bit more passive with her facial expressions although Abby is very free with her kisses. She kisses everything.
Grammy sent Abby a swimsuit in the mail. Abby opened the box and wanted to go swimming as soon as she got it out! She's my little mermaid! She LOVES the water!
"Who me?" Abby making a potty. She prefers the big potty chair to the small one. I don't know why.
Sisters with matching shoes. Well, mostly matching. They accidently ended up with matching shoes but hey, I love the matching stuff!
Emma in the walker. It's one of the few places she enjoys being for a long time if you are not going to hold her.
Abby and Daddy looking at the mail. Mail time around here is nearly always right before or after her nap so she's usually got this dazed and confused look on her face.
Let me introduce Mermaid number 2. Emma loves the water as much as Abby!
Emmaleigh and Mommy! 4th of July. Abby was just a little intimidated by the fireworks but didn't cry or anything. Emmaleigh couldn't take her eyes off of them and was cooing and smiling!
Abby being goofy at the fireworks place. Here she's about to hug a tree. Isn't she silly?
"Gotta keep up with Abby! Gotta keep up with Abby! Come on legs! Walk! Walk! Why aren't we going anywhere? Abby! Come back!"
See my Emmy Lynn's dimples? She has the sweetest smiles!
For some reason, this expression on both of my children's faces has always reminded me of a turtle!
Our new family car. I love it! It doesn't feel big like my parents' expidition so I'm not scared to drive it!
Emma's sitting on Daddy's lap and Daddy's sitting on Abby's lap! She was patting her lap and saying, "Lap! Laps! Daddy! Laps!" She probably meant, "put Emmaleigh here, please." but this is what she got instead.
First family pictures... Wow! We're slow!
Try getting them to both look at the camera at the same time.
I love my daddy!
JellyBean--"Can you scratch just a little lower on the right? Yeah! That's great!"
Abby--"BeanBean! Hold still! I'm trying to get on your back!"
Of course we don't let her ride Jellybean but isn't that a cute picture.
"My daddy is my hero! When I grow up, I want to be just like him!"
Tickle time! Abby will show you how it's done!
Emma is helping her Daddy cook.
"Daddy, you're squishing me!"
Abby is decorating a shirt. She LOVED this project and did it several days in a row until the shirt was barely white at all anymore!
Daddy and his girls playing in the girls' room.
A bed full of babies. I love Emma's eyes here.
Abby's room before the big bed. Her crate by the window so she could see outside.
"I'm soooo glad to have my Abby back home!"
Abby threw a tempertantrum and screamed so long that her eyes got puffy like this. It lasted several hours and Daddy was worried about her when he came home for lunch.
Emmy Lynn needs a hat. I think she's cute. Brandon thinks she's goofy. :)
Abby was being really quiet in her room one day so I went to check on her. She and I had put her baby in a coat earlier that morning but she had put the baby in the car seat and was putting this other coat on herself saying, "Mama Lynn! Papa!" I guess she figures it must still be cold at their house since she was there only in the winter and we had to wear coats whenever we went out. Maybe she wanted to go there?
Emma looks like a doll in this picture.
Abby dressing her baby.
"But I want to sleep in your bed!"
This is for Pawpaw Doug! Go Sooners!
Again... try getting them to both look at the camera... let alone smile!
Abby showing Jellybean her puppy/kitty calendar.
Sisters playing together on the floor. They are so sweet with each other and nearly inseparable. Brandon took Emma with him to get milk one day and Abby cried for her the whole time. "Emmy! Emmaleigh! All gone! Emmy gone!"
The day Brandon came home from deployment. The first time he got to hold Emma. Look how happy they are!
I don't know what to caption this one with, except that I like it and I wanted to share it with you.
You turn your back for one second...
Abby saw Brandon doing this and, of course, she wanted to try it too!
Brandon with his awards! I'm so proud of him! He's the best husband and the best airman, and the best daddy in the whole world! I'm sooo blessed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-the pictures are so good-especially the larger versions! Thanks so much for posting! Love to all! Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

Really loved the pictures! Mom

Becky's Place said...

50 pictures takes a LONG time to upload when you have to do them 5 at a time! Wow! I didn't realize there were soooooo many!

Preston and Rachel said...

LOVE the pictures.... I wanted to comment on each of them, but by the time I got to the last ones, I forgot what I was going to say on the first ones.....
But here's what I did notice, In the picture where Abby is hanging on the playground equipment, look at Brandon in the background. His hands are in the "Military-At-Ease" position!
Anyways, love, love, LOVE the pictures!

Becky's Place said...

I was telling him that yesterday and he was like, "Look how nervous I am! My eyes are on those fingers!"