Friday, February 8, 2008

Pictures

I figured out a way to upload pictures to my blog
but since it would take forever and ever to upload
pictures that were still normal size, I had to shrink
them in paint and so clicking on these pictures won't
give you a much larger size...only a tiny bit larger.
But at least now you'll be able to see the baby when
she comes.
This is a picture I took of Abby while we were still at home.
Isn't she cute? I can never get her to smile though!
This is a family picture taken just before
we had to drop Brandon off at the Air Port.
She's my cute little mess...Yes she still loves
speghetti and now she's added beans, peanut butter,
candy, bananas, cheese, and several other foods to her top
favorites list but really, she's not too picky...it just depends on
the day as to what she'll eat or not eat.
This is one of Abby's first encounters with the snow. She
did not like it very much at this time. Mostly she just
cried and wanted to be held up out of the snow.
This is nearly two months later and now, she's so
used to the snow that she wants to go outside all the time.
We went out with out hats or coats this day just to get a few
pictures to show how deep the snow is along the sidewalk.
Abby was trying to eat it and play in it the whole time were were
outside in it.
This is us sledding. As you can see she doesn't look real thrilled
but she's not screaming either.
Abby's papa snowman. Isn't he cute?
Another sledding picture. She doesn't hate the sled ride
but it's not her most fun part of the snow either.
Abby is hugging a picture of her daddy here. She misses him.
Kissing the snowman!
Abby's baby snowman.
I made a Daddy doll so that Abby could still hug and kiss
her daddy and not forget about him. But he just looked so lonely
that I had to make the whole family... :)
The doll on the left is the first daddy doll I made.
It isn't quite as cute but she seems to like it also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures - thank you for doing them - they help us feel a little connected - I'm teaching the girls to sew - they aren't quite up to your level, but are having fun and no holes in their fingers, yet! How's everyone doing there and your hubby holding up? Miss everyone bunches -
Love, "Aunt"Diane & rest of family

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Becky! I ran off copies for our scrapbook. Thank you! Love, aunt Janet