Friday, February 15, 2008

Our new baby!




Emmaleigh Sophia Lynn
(Emma)
February 14
6 lbs 7 oz
20 in
7:45 am (mountian time)
original due date Feb 22
***

5 comments:

Bobbi Marie said...

I absolutely love it! I'm an Aunt 3times over thanks to you, Becky & Brandon! She's precious and I can't wait to see her in early March! Josh & I are praying for you!

Preston and Rachel said...

I can't wait to get to see you all! Your pictures are very very cute!
Auntie Rachie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on little Emma! What a cutie. Great name by the way, we've got one too! Having two girls is so fun...lots of drama! I feel sorry for Brandon though in 12 years or so...all those hormones in one house!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Becky & Brandon! What darling little girls! I wish I could be there to hold and spoil them!

Mama2Kings said...

Beautiful!! Now you have two pretty girls to spoil! Love all your pics. Can't wait to see some sweet ones of Emma...Love, Michelle, Maddie and Austin King