I was in a sewing mood and made some blankets for the kids. I wanted to show them off.

Here's the front of Isaiah's blanket. It's fleece on the front and satin on the back.

Oh, and I just wanted to show off these pretty roses Brandon got me a while back. Aren't they beautiful!

Here's the front of Abby's. Heres is mostly the material bed sheets are made out of. (lol..and I think I can sew...lol) and courdory. The backing is satin too because Abby likes satin.

A close up of her name on one square.

a close up of the squares.

The back of Isaiah's blanket. The lizard was a gift from Emma to him that day. She LOVES that lizard but she was being super sweet and sharing it with him.

I LOVE this picture of Isaiah!
I haven't started Emma's blanket yet. I think I'm going to do it in yellows and purples...maybe not. I don't know yet.
1 comment:
Your work is so beautiful! And I love that picture of Isaiah, too!
I check your blog nearly everyday for pictures...Thanks for posting!
Aunt Janet
Post a Comment