
Here is Abby modeling the newest dress I made for her. She gets so excited watching me cut out the dress and sew it up and she was saying, "Pretty dress! That Abby's dress! Making, Mommy Making!" So as soon as hers was done, we had to go try it on. :)

It looks a little Valentiny to me but I like it. I made a matching one for Emma and the girls wore them to church last Sunday and got lots of comments but before I got a picture of them in thier matching dresses, we had an incindent and the dresses got all dirty. I'll try to post some pics of them in the dresses later.

Here's a view of the back of the dress. Look at how long Abby's hair is getting! Can you believe it? She can wear bows now and she loves to!

Another back view.

Zookeeper Abby! Isn't she cute? She wanted to wear her "monkey dress" and her "monkey backpack" so here she is...

Abby loves her Monkey!

This is a litle girl who skipped a nap, falling asleep mid-play on the couch!

I noticed that the memory card was getting full so I went to put the pics on the computer and I found that it was so full because most of the pictures were videos of the girls playing and stuff and that these pics on the blog are nearly all the pics! So that's why I titled it mostly Abby... not because I love her more. Saddly Emma had more video on this card than picture. So here is Emma for you! She's a big girl drinking out of her own cup and eating big people food.

Take a good long look at my "cleanish" living room. Don't I wish it always looked like this? We have a huge living room and it just doesn't feel right with TV and couch being so far apart so we keep trying new things. We moved the dining area behind the couch and put the kids toys over in the dining area...

It looks kind of funny with a table behind the couch but it's okay. Here are the girls eating breakfast and wondering why I'm taking pictures of them.
I'll try to do better with the pictures next time. I just really wanted to show off the dress I made. hehe! :)
2 comments:
Wow, how precious! And I love the dresses you made! Wish you could sew for me, too, as I can't find the time... Thanks for updates! Love, Aunt Janet
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of mostly Abby and a few of Emma! (he-he)
Also, I don't think that it looks weird having the table behind the couch! Then you can eat and watch tv at the same time!!!! :) Love you! Rachel
Post a Comment