I was backing up some pictures of ours onto DVDs and I came across these pictures of Abby taken back in late January. I just couldn't help myself. I had to post them. My sister-in-law took them on our trip to Disney world and Brandon and I were so impressed with them but I haven't done much with them because our computer was being weird when she gave us the disc. It would freeze up everytime we tried to open the disc...don't know why...because it doesn't do it now. So anyway, we just put the disc in a safe place and forgot about it but I found it and tried it again and just had to share the pictures with all of you. So anyway, now you get to see old pictures of Abby from when she was about 3 months old.
* * * * * *
2 comments:
I love my Abby! I can't wait to see her next week... and of course Becky too. Sorry I have to miss Brandon, but thats the Air Force for ya. They give you leave when they want to give you leave while in Tech School.
Aunt Lizzie
alright Becky, I made my own blog. Now you have to check it.
elizabeth1770.blogspot.com
look at it and tell me how to put pics on it and how to make the links to your and Rachel's blogs on it. I love you!!
Post a Comment